NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 03, 2016

Smells awesome. Great pigmentation as well as lasting power. This was my first liquid matte lippies and I couldn't be happier. Prague, cannes, stockholm, and Copenhagen are my faves!

March 31, 2016

NYX Cosmetics soft matte lip creams are amazing for several reasons. Firstly, as they claim on their packaging, they DO dry matte - and instantly! In moments the pigmentation of the shade dries quickly, but isn't excessively dry on the lips (making them cracked, for example). Secondly, NYX offers a variety of different shades. Some of my personal fave's are: Stockholm, Tokyo, and Instanbul - they are all beautiful, pinky-nude shades. Thirdly, the price point is very affordable. These bad boys retail for only $6!!! What's better than that?

March 29, 2016

I swear left right and centre by these babies, although they do rub off a little I find that they have such an amazing smell and always leave my lips feeling hydrated. And I absolutely love the selection of colours they provide with this product.

March 22, 2016

this is by far my favorite lip color! It's just so pretty on the lips and they have a great selection of color. It holds well on the lips but you will have to reapply if you eat. For a matte lip product, i think it doesn't increase so much your lip wrinkle.

March 21, 2016

I enjoy this product for the price and the quality! Stays put for most of the day without drying the lips! I recommend it if you are starting with liquid lipsticks!

March 17, 2016

I purchased the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream from Target and it was a little under 6 dollars. I immediately fell in love with the color before even opening it. I will caution that it isn't as dark as it appears, but it's more of a dark magenta color. It goes on creamy and dries matte. Once it dries it is a bit difficult to remove fully but it stays on nicely and doesn't rub off easily! I love this very very much and that's coming from someone that doesn't normally buy lipstick!

March 14, 2016

I love this product! The price is great and goes on smooth and matte, not sticky like some matte lip creams I've used. My personal favourite is London and will definitely get another when I run out.

March 12, 2016

I personally found some of the colours to be hit or miss. My personal favourite is Abu Dhabi, a perfect everyday nude shade. I found with a thin layer of lip balm prevented my lips from drying out. These lip creams are a great value if you can catch them on sale.

March 12, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces rouges à lèvres mats ,ils tiennent très longtemps et ils ne sont pas trop asséchants pour les lèvres.Ils offrent plusieurs couleurs,très belles pour tous les styles.Je vais certainement m'en racheter de d'autres couleurs très bientôt

March 10, 2016

Took forever for me to get a hold of this color! Was always sold out in my local stores. Love this color so much it's the perfect fall look and goes well with a soft eye look.