NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very nice

This lip product with a very nice formula and it had a lot of pigmentation but was also very smooth on your lips and did not dry down hard and I loved that it was very creamy and felt comfortable on my lips and it lasted all day long and the colours are very nice and there’s many kinds to choose from and it is a very good basic lip product to use everyday 😊😊😊😊😊

Not my favourite!

The texture is good but I didn’t like how it looks like on my mouth! I have a dry skin and my lips are dry as well so it didn’t work for me! But the texture and colour are great I think they could work in someone else’s lips!

Perfect nude lipstick

💄NYX soft Matte lip cream in the shade 'Stockholm' -
    I have tried this shade before and I totally love it, it's such a beautiful color and is perfect for nude lip look. I love the creamy texture and is slightly glossy( which I totally adore)

Amazing!

I received this product to review and was so excited because I have been purchasing NYX's soft matte lip creams for years!!! I absolutely love the formula and how it is super long lasting. This is perfectly matte without being drying and the colour payoff is fantastic! It's my go-to daily matte liquid lipstick.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Gorgeous product!

I love a lipstick that is matte, lasts all day & doesn't dry out my lips & THIS is it! Toulouse is the perfect purple nude tone, which compliments all skin tones & literally lasts all day!

My fave matte lippie

I recieved the shade stockholm for review purposes. It’s such a beautiful color for summer ! I was excited to get a lip cream because I tried one years ago and I really liked it. I think I love them even more now. They have a wonderful light smell and they feel like almost nothing on the lips. Not drying at all. It has a great unique texture and the color I got is just perfect. It doesn’t claim to be long lasting but it stays pretty good. It layers super smoothly. I would buy this again !

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM

I got this lip cream off of ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I have already been buying these creams from NYX before I received this product, so I was excited to try it in this shade. Although it's a little too light for everyday use, I cannot emphasize enough how amazing these lip creams are. They have been my everyday go-to for lips for over a year now, because they are long lasting and don't dry out or chap up through out the day. I wear them for pretty much everything from work to a night out. You can really layer it on for a matte finish alone, mix it with chapstick for a natural look, or with other gloss products. They're also inexpensive and come in alot of amazing shades!

It's a great lip gloss

i got this NYX soft matte lip cream free from chickadvisor's product review club.
    This is the first time that i have tried the soft matte lip cream from nyx. the colour was beautiful and it was long lasting, the only thing i didnt like was how it was a bit drying on the lips, ill try using lip balm first next time to see how that goes! it was definitely matte on my lips, and the applicator made it easy to apply. i will definitely buy another one of these in a different colour!
    #tryNYX #NYXcosmetics #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM

I recieved the a NYX Matte Lip Cream for free from ChickAdvisor and NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP for testing purposes and in exchange for my honest opinion #freeproduct. This lip cream has a build-able color pay off and goes on creamy and smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. I absolutely love this matte formula. The price is so affordable I see myself trying out more shades in the near future because there is very little risk! So cheap! So lovely!

August 14, 2019

Perfect nude!

I love a lipstick that is matte, lasts all day & doesn't dry out my lips & THIS is it! Stockholm is the perfect nude tone, which compliments all skin tones & literally lasts all day!