Oasis Pure Orange Breakfast Juice Reviews
Ranked #5 in Juice

August 16, 2017

Pas mal

Je n'aime pas trop Oasis...Il y a de meilleurs marques :/ C'est trop sucré je trouve et ça ne goute pas si bon que ça...sinon, à ce prix c'est quand même bien.

April 21, 2017

J'adore le jus Oasis, surtout celui Pur déjeuner à l'orange. Je l'achète régulièrement et j'en fais des réserves lorsqu'il vient en spécial à l'épicerie. Très bon jus pour pas cher !

April 12, 2017

Oasis juices are really and pretty cheap for a container of this orange juice. The kids and I like it, maybe not our first favourite choice but definitely not our last.

March 09, 2017

The refrigerated version of Oasis pure orange juice is great, but this version in the box is just simply terrible. It has a strange artificial taste and I think it must be 60% water. Never again.

February 26, 2017

This is some of the cheaper orange juice but for the price it tastes awesome!
    Oasis makes such a great variety of healthy refreshing drinks plus you can return all the bottles they make

September 27, 2016

I don't think I've yet had an Oasis juice that I haven't loved, and this one is no exception. It is my favorite orange juice, and I like that there isn't any sugar added.

February 01, 2016

This is the only juice I like to buy. Good price and no sugar added which is great for me and the kids.

January 05, 2016

This orange juice has no sugar added and is a wonderful treat for the morning breakfast table

2.8/5

January 05, 2016

This juice is OK,you get your vitamins from it,but its not the best orange juice .I like mine sweet and this juice is kind of bland but still healthy for you

December 02, 2015

Oasis Pure Orange Breakfast Juice;

Pure ingredients, better ingredients and sugar content than other competitors orange juice.
    Great natural flavour, natural consistancy.
    Easy to drink, great taste!!

Color is good I like too.

A little bit more money in cost but I like it