Ogx Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner Reviews
#215 in Conditioner

April 03, 2019

Ogx

This conditioner smells amazing! It makes my hair super soft and easy to brush. The only down side is that is a bit on the expensive side. However it is definitely worth it.

March 26, 2019

Soft and silky

This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I really like how it smells and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy at all. I use the ogx antibreakage shampoo with this and I love the combo.

March 20, 2019

OGX MIRACLE OIL COCONUT CONDITIONER

Great smelling product. Think it's moderately hydrating but I was disappointed with it's intensity of hydration. Didn't leave my hair oily but wasn't restorative/softening. I do have bleached hair though so maybe it would be more effective for virgin hair. Nice packaging, good size and decent price point. It is widely available so that's convenient.

March 19, 2019

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner

I was advised to try OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner because a friend had told me if was good for my scalp. I liked its smooth texture and it had a nice fragrance to me. I like that it made my hair thick and I was able to manage my hair well. My hair was shiny and full.

February 12, 2019

Seriously, The BEST!

Ahhh! I cant rave about this enough. Your hair will never feel better, make sure to pair with the shampoo. You won't regret it. It's a tad expensive for the size but it's worth it.

December 22, 2018

Smells so good and did the job but my hair gets used to products and doesn’t react the same as the first use so I switch them out a lot. I love how it leaves your hair nice and soft.

September 27, 2018

It’s a must have for curly girls

Not too heavy and doesn’t leave a residue. It’s perfect for curly hair types that dry out easy and get easily stressed from any kind of product or styling. I prefer this brand to quite a few salon brands I’ve tried, you can purchase it anywhere and it truly works!

March 22, 2018

Defined curls

I have 4/c hair and it's difficult to find products that actually give my curls life and leave my hair hair feeling clean. I used Ogx and was so satisfied. M hair had life and shine.

March 18, 2018

buying again

love the smell! for my hair type i’ve notice less split ends . wish it came in a larger bottle or maybe just all the conditioners should come in larger containers than the shampoo 😍

February 12, 2018

Can't Keep My Hair Out Of My Nose

I absolutely love this conditioner! It is one of those products that you can buy that not only smells amazing but truly has an impact on your hair! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and full of life once again, this product actually brings moisture back to your hair! But the smell, mmm the smell is delicious and I am unable truly smelling my hair constantly because of it!