3.9/5
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo Reviews
#228 in Shampoo

November 11, 2020

I love this

I Love this shampoo and conditioner set. I use it all the time. I love the smell and it works amazing. I use it all the time and have a few back up bottles

November 11, 2020

Love it!

This shampoo smells really good. Like so lovely! It works really well with my hair and made my hair pretty smooth! I would recommend it to all my straight haired folks as I’m not sure how well it works with curly hair! I really love it.

November 10, 2020

Great

I have all 4 products from this line, because I absolutely love this product and the scent. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling great!
    My husband always compliments me on how great my hair smells.

September 01, 2020
    United States

Fell in love with this brand!

I tried this product for the first time this month and absolutely love it. I have super long hair and didn't need to use a large amount and it made my hair feel so much better and soft.

August 31, 2020

Great Product

This shampoo not only smells amazing but the smell lasts all day.
    It keeps my hair soft and helps repair the damage from being color treated and heat damaged. I highly recommend this product. I had purchased on sale but plan to buy again even at full price

1.7/5

I don’t recommend

I try the shampoo, but I don’t liked
    It’s very greasy, I feel that it does not help my hair, after use dandruff tube
    Maybe if you have dry hair, you trying.

June 19, 2020

It was not for my hair. I can just say that

I have think hairs and very silky. This product is not meant for me. It made my haird fall more often and i ended up with rough and tangled hairs.
    I can just say that it might help others but it is not meant for me.
    Because everyone is different.
    Thanks

Amazing *heart eyes*

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! Definitely a must buy. I love the scent, it is a nice pure coconut smell. Hair is left so smooth, soft and shinny. Lathers really well.

June 01, 2020

Best shampoo and conditioner I've used yet

First, I love the smell, soft but definetly there

Second- It helps tame ad enhance my curls. I have soft curls- 2c, and I dont like to spend hours on my hair or styling. I can often get away with just this shampoo and conditioner and a curl creme and my hair looks great. It doesnt weight down my hair, and lets the curls breathe.

It is a bit pricey (11.99/ bottle) but very often goes on sale for 6.99 or 8.99 CAD

May 04, 2020

Love the product

I was a big fan of the consistency of the product, I loved the smell the only complaint I have is the bottles are so small for the price.I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member as my hair has never felt better.