OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1146 in Shampoo

June 05, 2017

Tried this for the first time today and I'm soooo in love! From the smell to how wonderful my hair felt afterwards. I got this in a glam box as a sample size and I cannot wait to purchase it in a full size. Love this shampoo so much! Very satisfied with this product :)

June 01, 2017

Ever since I tried this OGX nourishing coconut milk shampoo, I've been hooked. I love they way it makes my hair feel and the scent of coconut that it leaves behind.

May 10, 2017

It was very hard to find a shampoo that made my husbands hair silky smooth but TADAHHHH this magical glorious coconut milk shampoo works like magic. His hair is sooo smooth I cant keep my fingers out of his hair!!!

May 10, 2017

I believe I pay around 10 dollars a bottle for this, it's so worth it though. I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel so nice.
    I love coconut and this brand makes awesome products. Definitely reccomend!!!!! Seriously quality products

May 05, 2017

I had read about this brand here on Chick Advisor and thought I would give it a try. The scent, like everyone says, is lovely. Your shower will be an aromatherapy treatment. Not too heavy. Just right. Afterwards, you will have a very soft scent in your hair. I catch a whiff of coconut as I go about my day and it makes me feel good! I gave my 5 year old nephew a hug and he said "Hmmm! You smell so GOOD!" Thanks to that cuteness, I'm hooked on this stuff. As for how it works, I like it. My hair has had a nice shine and smoothness to it. I have fine hair with lots of stragglers at times, but it has been falling really nicely and styling really well. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all.
    I've been using it with the Herbal Essence Avocado Oil conditioner but I will be using the Coconut Milk conditioner once that runs out. They still seem to go well together. My hair is definitely showing results. I got it on sale for $7.99 but it seems to run around $9.99. The bottle isn't huge, at 385mL. I find I use the same small portion as usual, so it won't go further than other brands from what I can see. If it's on sale, I will get it again for sure. You can't go wrong.

May 04, 2017

I got this in one of my beauty subscriptions. I am glad I got a chance to try it because I always by passed it at drugstores. It smelled great and really did helped me maintain healthy locks. it works well with the conditioner. The two really do nourish hair and leave it very smooth!

April 18, 2017

Love love love this product! My hair has never been so silky smooth before! And can we talk about the smell of it for a minute? I feel like I just entered a tropical paradise every time i open the bottle! Everyone compliments the scent! The only con I can think of is that for the price the bottle is on the small side

April 14, 2017

Bought this while I was visiting my in-laws and I really liked it. It smellled amazing and it actually left my hair feel soft and manageable. And my hair looked shiny and it actually helped tame some.of the frizz. It's more expensive than a lot of the shampoos out there, but I feel it's worth the extra few bucks.

February 27, 2017

The smell alone is amazing on this product! It made my crazy curly hair manageable in the heat and humidity. I would for sure but this shampoo and conditioner again!

January 08, 2017

I can't get enough of this shampoo! Is smells delicious, I constantly get compliments on the smell of my hair and it allows my hair to dry beautifully naturally

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!