OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 18, 2017

Love love love this product! My hair has never been so silky smooth before! And can we talk about the smell of it for a minute? I feel like I just entered a tropical paradise every time i open the bottle! Everyone compliments the scent! The only con I can think of is that for the price the bottle is on the small side

April 14, 2017

Bought this while I was visiting my in-laws and I really liked it. It smellled amazing and it actually left my hair feel soft and manageable. And my hair looked shiny and it actually helped tame some.of the frizz. It's more expensive than a lot of the shampoos out there, but I feel it's worth the extra few bucks.

February 27, 2017

The smell alone is amazing on this product! It made my crazy curly hair manageable in the heat and humidity. I would for sure but this shampoo and conditioner again!

January 08, 2017

I can't get enough of this shampoo! Is smells delicious, I constantly get compliments on the smell of my hair and it allows my hair to dry beautifully naturally

December 14, 2016

It's not had it smells nice but my hair wasn't growing or anything while using it hair stayed damaged and didn't grow so I switched products and been living it still have them all ay home though.

November 07, 2016

I have great luck with OGX hair products. All of the shampoo and conditioner combos work wonderfully and smell great, with the smell lasting too!! This is one of my favourite OGX shampoos. It makes my thick frizzy hair much softer and healthier looking.

July 17, 2016

by far one of my favorite shampoos on the market. the smell is amazing and not overwhelming. It does a great job cleaning and nourishing my hair. my hair doesnt feel greasy after using it and combined with their conditioner my hair feels absolutely amazing. Sometimes costco would have special deals, otherwise it is a little expensive. But oh so worth it!

March 15, 2016

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner duo for a few months now and I absolutely love it. First it smells amazing! Second it really does work well for my hair, it leaves my hair nice and smooth, tangle free and really healthy looking and feeling. They are a smaller size bottle but you really don't need much so they do last for awhile.

February 13, 2016

I had this shampoo recommended to me by a friend. I originally bought the blue one, loved it, and decided to try the coconut milk after. This shampoo smells amazing, although I do wish the scent lasted longer. What I really like about it is that a little bit goes a long way, so although the bottle may seem a bit small it lasts a long time. The only problem I have with this shampoo, and specifically the brand, is that it is a bit expensive. However, the quality is amazing, and it really does work. I also love that it is sulfate free. This shampoo is an amazing product, and if you don't mind the price I would definelty recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality shampoo.

February 09, 2016

The shampoo and conditioner worked amazingly for my hair but the price was a little to much for me to keep buying it. but hey it smells great and it worked wonders for me.