4.1/5
OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews
#47 in Shampoo

January 12, 2018

Amazing smelling shampoo

This shampoo smells amazing.. Great for any coconut lover! Creamy, nourishing shampoo. I bit this when its on sale. I really like this shampoo but I find my roots get oily quicker ( although the I do naturally have oily hair ). I tend to buy shampoo thst are sulfate paraben etc free.

November 19, 2017

Hair

I buy this all the time, although it is expensive it is worth it. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. It goes on sale all the time so I stalk up to avoid paying full price.

November 05, 2017

One of the best products!

I love this brand! I really like coconut milk. The shampoo naturally shines my hair , gives it volume , silkens it, makes it smell amazing, repairs dry scalp and damaged hair.

November 05, 2017

Pretty good!

It made my hair very smooth, it did feel like I was using coconut oil in it. It help tame my frizzy hair and made it feel healthier as I kept using it. Also I didn’t need to use a lot, a little went a whole way.

November 04, 2017

works good

works heck of a lot better than most shampoo and conditioner even when they say 'Damage Control' Antifrizz' or for 'longhair' this stuff actually works good even though I have to use alot of the conditioner. My hair is really long and I cannot get over how sleek and straight it dries to be even though it does need a trim. I love this clean refreshing wholesome scent.

October 31, 2017

Effective- But Not Best In Series For Dry Curly Hair

This set can be found at Shopper's or Wal Mart for around $10 a bottle. I do wish they were slightly less expensive for the bottle size, but the quality can help to justify the price. The shampoo and conditioner smell delightfully like a trip to the tropics. This shampoo works wonders on normal hair. The conditioner is luxurious and creamy, without being overly thick. The downside is this pair isn't as great as others in the OGX series for curly dry hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft but not as hydrated as I'm looking for. I also find the shampoo a bit more drying than some others in the series that focus more on damage and hydration.

As a side, I really like the Argan Oil or Morocco and the Sea Mineral Moisture for dry, frizzy hair.

October 06, 2017

Love this product !!!

I love this shampoo, it has been my go to for a while now! It's very hydrating and smells amazing! I can't get enough of it. My hair is naturally wavy and this keeps it nice and smooth. Only con is it may not be great for those with oily hair as it is VERY moisturizing!

1.8/5

July 20, 2017

J'ai ete tres deçue

J'ai longtemps utilisé les produits OGX. Lorsque j'ai vu qu'ils ont sortis une gamme Coconut Oil + Vanille, je l'ai acheté immédiatement. Quelle erreur :( . Mes cheveux ne sont pas devenu plus doux, rien n'a été réparer et j'avais beaucoup de frisotis. L'odeur est très paradisiaque par contre. Je n'ai plus racheter de shampoing OGX depuis.

July 05, 2017

Bit Pricey

I find the OGX brand to be a bit pricey compared to most of the bargains I find, but I was able to find the shampoo and conditioner in coconut miracle oil for $7 each at Shoppers one day. I'd been wanting to treat myself for a while so I decided to pick them both up and start using them. While the shampoo lathered well and smelled great, it didn't really do anything different than my lower priced branded shampoos and there has been so much hype about this brand and about the properties of coconut oil. I found the conditioner to be a bit poorer in quality but I will cover that in another review - although the smell was great I found my hair to be like straw after using both one after the other. Full of tangles and painful to brush. Just not for me I guess! The coconut scented version they had before this worked much better on my hair (the coconut milk variety).

June 13, 2017

Coconut milk the best thing for your hair !

I love trying anyrhing that has coconut water, milk or oil in it because it's just so amazing for your hair ! This shampoo and conditioner caught my eye for that very reason, it is more expensive and alot smaller than your average shampoo and conditioner but it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and smelling of coconut ! Another thing I love about the conditioner is that it's not greasy, it's super light weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy afterwards deffently check it out!