OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moister Conditioner

OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moister Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 14, 2017

Great Conditioner For Even Curly Hair

My hair is curly, which means in the morning when I wake up there is a lot of frizz. I find it hard to find a conditioner that actually works in my hair. This conditioner left my hair soft and silky. The smell is also great because it is fresh but not overpowering. I left some conditioner in my hair as leave-in conditioner and it kept my hair nice and curly all day long.

June 13, 2017

Beautifully Moisturized sea scented hair !

This Conditioner not only smells heavenly like a sea breeze but the active sea mineral, algea and sea kelp help repair your damaged hair, split ends and gives your hair the boost of Moisture it's been needing ! I love that this conditioner doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy like some conditioners do over all a great product deffently recommend!

January 19, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. My hair is sooo soft after using it, my hair is always full of knots because I have so much of it and this helps a lot. The smell is absolutely amazing too, love it

December 30, 2015

I adore this conditioner. It smells divine - clean, fresh, some what marine scent. Not overpowering, just very light. It is this and really moisturizes my hair. Leaves my hair soft, silky snd smooth. I love it!

July 06, 2015

I have long and thick hair. I fond it works perfectly leaving my hair feeling soft and shiny. Also leaves it feeling moisturized! Love love love! Better when its on sale at Shoppers though. Can be a bit expensive

July 06, 2015

My hair feels so much better after I started using this. It is about $11 a bottle but if you have long thick hair sometimes you have to spend more to maintain it. I usually stock up when it's on sale at Shoppers for $7. The smell is also amazing, fresh and natural.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray