OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moister Conditioner Reviews
#326 in Conditioner

October 31, 2017

Best Conditioner- Hydrating With

This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used in my hair. My hair is frizzy, dry, thick, and curly. Many conditioners don't work or leave my hair feeling weighed down. This conditioner not only smells amazing and transports me to being on the beach near the sea, but it also provides moisture and hydration to my hair. It helps easily and almost painlessly detangle my hair from knots, which is also great for kids who have curly hair and don't like to comb it. Each bottle can be quite expensive but this is sometimes the price you need to pay to maintain dry curly hair. It comes to around $10 for around 400 mL. I intend to keep buying this.

June 14, 2017

Great Conditioner For Even Curly Hair

My hair is curly, which means in the morning when I wake up there is a lot of frizz. I find it hard to find a conditioner that actually works in my hair. This conditioner left my hair soft and silky. The smell is also great because it is fresh but not overpowering. I left some conditioner in my hair as leave-in conditioner and it kept my hair nice and curly all day long.

June 13, 2017

Beautifully Moisturized sea scented hair !

This Conditioner not only smells heavenly like a sea breeze but the active sea mineral, algea and sea kelp help repair your damaged hair, split ends and gives your hair the boost of Moisture it's been needing ! I love that this conditioner doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy like some conditioners do over all a great product deffently recommend!

January 19, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. My hair is sooo soft after using it, my hair is always full of knots because I have so much of it and this helps a lot. The smell is absolutely amazing too, love it

December 30, 2015

I adore this conditioner. It smells divine - clean, fresh, some what marine scent. Not overpowering, just very light. It is this and really moisturizes my hair. Leaves my hair soft, silky snd smooth. I love it!

July 06, 2015

I have long and thick hair. I fond it works perfectly leaving my hair feeling soft and shiny. Also leaves it feeling moisturized! Love love love! Better when its on sale at Shoppers though. Can be a bit expensive

July 06, 2015

My hair feels so much better after I started using this. It is about $11 a bottle but if you have long thick hair sometimes you have to spend more to maintain it. I usually stock up when it's on sale at Shoppers for $7. The smell is also amazing, fresh and natural.