4.1/5
Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco Reviews
#24 in Yogurt

October 23, 2017

Great Frozen Yogurt Treat- Banana With Dark Chocolate

This yogurt is creamy and delicious. It is in between a thick Greek yogurt and a thin regular yogurt in terms of texture. The yogurt has a prominent banana taste which reminds me of banana popsicles. At the bottom of each container is a chocolate sauce, which is meant to be mixed in with the yogurt. The chocolate sauce is fairly thin in consistency. The taste is sweet with a mild bitterness. I enjoy eating these frozen-- I put them in the freezer and one out about 1 hour prior to eating it. It unfreezes very well and reminds me of frozen yogurt.

I bought a pack of this yogurt from Sobey's when I found it on sale for $2.99. Each pack comes with four individual containers of yogurt. The usual price at Wal Mart is around 3 for $10.

October 14, 2017

makes a great frozen treat

i love the oikos greek yogurt creations banana choco. tastes like a dessert and if you put it in the freezer and stir it every few minutes, it is so delicious it turns into ice cream almost.

October 03, 2017

Addicted to this yogurt!

I have tried many of the Oikos Greek yogurt flavors and this is for sure one of my favorites. The banana taste is strong and the yogurt is rich and creamy. At the bottom there is a chocolate surprise. The chocolate at the bottom is mildly sweet but it has more of a dark chocolate taste to it. I love mixing the banana yogurt with the chocolate drizzle at the bottom and it tastes like I am eating a chocolate covered banana. These can be a bit pricey as they are generally around $4 - $5 for 4 cups of yogurt. They can sometimes be found on sale for 2 for $7.

April 22, 2017

Wow! Delightful creation by Oikos. It's not often you come across banana flavoured yogurt, but chocolate banana?

These are tasty and the fact that it's Greek yogurt (good calorie count, good protein amount) is a bonus. No artificial banana flavour and it's balanced perfectly with the chocolate. I have zero complaints about this product. Great taste, consistency and nutritional value. Do not miss out on this!

April 13, 2017

Whoever thought of this flavour combination in a Greek yogurt is a genius! Not only great taste but also a nutritious snack. Add it to a smoothie and enjoy

April 05, 2017

I just tried this out and absolutely LOVE it! I don't think I will bother going back to my usual brand of yoghurt after this. I would never have thought banana and chocolate flavours would go so awesomely together! Rich, thick, creamy and divinely delicious.

March 31, 2017

I recommend freezing the containers and taking one out of the freezer around 20-30 minutes before eating it. It becomes like ice cream - but healthier!

March 30, 2017

I was excited to see this new kind, chocolate and banana in yogurt sounds like a perfect sinless dessert.

Unfortunately the chocolate tasted almost medicinal, like something that tastes gross that's attempting to taste good. Would not recommend it, oikos really failed on this flavour. I think this is the first flavour of their greek yogurt that I disliked. Very creamy and good protein boost, but there are many other better flavours to choose from.

March 18, 2017

Le yogourt grec au chocolat et aux bananes de Oikos est très bon et terminé bien un repas. Sa texture est onctueuse et riche et le seul petit point négatif, il est un peu dispendieux.

March 18, 2017

Who doesnt love chocolate? Well when I saw the chololate and banana mix i thought i was in heaven
    Not so much. It ia gross, it has almost a coffee taste to it. Which is too bad because I love coffee. Definitely not biying again!