Oikos Greek yogurt creations banana choco Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 282 in Yogurt

April 22, 2017

Wow! Delightful creation by Oikos. It's not often you come across banana flavoured yogurt, but chocolate banana?

These are tasty and the fact that it's Greek yogurt (good calorie count, good protein amount) is a bonus. No artificial banana flavour and it's balanced perfectly with the chocolate. I have zero complaints about this product. Great taste, consistency and nutritional value. Do not miss out on this!

April 13, 2017

Whoever thought of this flavour combination in a Greek yogurt is a genius! Not only great taste but also a nutritious snack. Add it to a smoothie and enjoy

April 05, 2017

I just tried this out and absolutely LOVE it! I don't think I will bother going back to my usual brand of yoghurt after this. I would never have thought banana and chocolate flavours would go so awesomely together! Rich, thick, creamy and divinely delicious.

March 31, 2017

I recommend freezing the containers and taking one out of the freezer around 20-30 minutes before eating it. It becomes like ice cream - but healthier!

March 30, 2017

I was excited to see this new kind, chocolate and banana in yogurt sounds like a perfect sinless dessert.

Unfortunately the chocolate tasted almost medicinal, like something that tastes gross that's attempting to taste good. Would not recommend it, oikos really failed on this flavour. I think this is the first flavour of their greek yogurt that I disliked. Very creamy and good protein boost, but there are many other better flavours to choose from.

March 18, 2017

Le yogourt grec au chocolat et aux bananes de Oikos est très bon et terminé bien un repas. Sa texture est onctueuse et riche et le seul petit point négatif, il est un peu dispendieux.

March 18, 2017

Who doesnt love chocolate? Well when I saw the chololate and banana mix i thought i was in heaven
    Not so much. It ia gross, it has almost a coffee taste to it. Which is too bad because I love coffee. Definitely not biying again!

March 13, 2017

I love the combination of fruit and chocolate and I find that this yogurt hits the spot when I have a craving. I do find that if you do not mix it thoroughly that the chocolate syrup at the bottom is a bit too sweet.

January 28, 2017

Yes indeed; this is an excellent addition to an already great line up of Oikos Greek 4 Pack Flavored Yogurts. I love both chocolate and banana, so this was a no brainer for me. It is more of a desert yogurt I find, which is perfect for after dinner or when I am reading a book at night instead of more fattening, higher sugar ice cream. It is a thick and creamy as ice cream too !! This yogurt is a nice blend of both flavors, not too much of one or the other. I do get a little stuck when I see the price. Each yogurt is only 100 grams and the 4 Pack costs $4.29 at my grocery store, so.. yes. over a buck a piece? But, sometimes you have to pay for quality, and I find it goes on sale for $3.79 quite often.. But it is a great product, and I will definitely be buying it again, more often than not.. Cheers !!

January 28, 2017

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé le goût de chocolat. Je m'attendait à un bon goût comme un pouding. J'ai cependant bien aimé la texture épaisse. Le prix est un peu élevé.