Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Soothing Creme + Advanced Moisture Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 684 in Body Wash

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a rich body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing ingredients. Soothe and nourish dry skin, while improving the look of skin in just 5 days.

July 15, 2017

I just love using this Body Wash on my skin

If you are looking for a Body Wash that will moisturize your skin and make it feel soft and silky smooth well,Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Soothing Creme + Advanced Moisture Body Wash is the one for you.I love how soft and clean it makes me feel with no soapy residue.It is like rubbing a moisture all over your body.The scent is really nice to,no strong perfumey smell just a nice mild scent.I buy this lots of times and I recommend you give it a try also.

July 15, 2017

Great body wash!

I really enjoyed the smell and the way it made my skin feel. I definitely would recommend this product. Some soaps leave a filmy type of residue but this product didn't for me.

July 07, 2017

Great product

This is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. The sent is pleasant and you feel clean but also moisturized after use. Highly recommend!!!

June 11, 2017

It is fantastic . I love the smell and it really leaves my skin smooth. I told a lot of my friends about this product.I started to use Olay body wash when I worked out of town when my other friend told me about it and I have been using it since.love it.

May 27, 2017

This soap making my skin feels so rich and smooth. I feel like I just walked out a spa . I like how creamy the product is. It smells so heavenly . This product is worth every scent

May 25, 2017

I really love this body wash , it smells really good & makes me feel so fresh & clean id highly recommend this body wash to anybody , I loveeee itttttt :)

May 23, 2017

What an amazing body wash - makes you think you just visited the spa! With its fresh scent, and the ribbon-y wisps of moisturizer, your skin will never feel better. I've been able to ditch the moisturizer because this body wash is THAT good!!!

May 11, 2017

I love the way this product makes my skin feels while using it and after. I feel it leaves my skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product to everyone.

April 26, 2017

I have used Olay for a number of years and love all the body washes. They are great for my husband as well as he has very sensitive skin. I love the scent of the products too. I will stay with the product

March 21, 2017

This body wash is my favourite, leaves my skin so silky smooth! I even use it instead of shaving cream! Love the various scents I've tried over the years. Pretty good value for the price.