Olay 2-in-1 Advanced Ribbons Soothing Creme + Advanced Moisture Body Wash Reviews

Get intense moisturization with the fusion of a rich body wash ribbon and a ribbon of advanced moisturizing ingredients. Soothe and nourish dry skin, while improving the look of skin in just 5 days.

March 05, 2021

Leaves you soft and smooth!

This product costs a little more than other Olay products but is well worth the extra $! I enjoyed the texture of the body wash and found that a little goes a long way. After showering, my skin felt smooth and hydrated. Usually, I have dry skin but this product is a 2 in 1. I say, give it a try and see for yourself!!

February 23, 2021

Smells amazing!

This product is amazing, it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Definitely my go to in the shower! I would definitely recommend picking one of these up and trying it!!

February 14, 2021

Instant Body Foam Bath

This is a product you can’t help but lather yourself in! Luxury at its finest. Rinses away clean, leaving your skin lightly fragranted and soft. I didn’t give it 5 stars for value, because you tend to go through the bottle quickly, but the price point is good.

January 23, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Best product I ever used to get sliky smooth skin

If you want a product that will give you silky, smooth, soft skin. Then I highly recommend this product. It smells amazing and it leaves your skin smooth, soft and silky. It feels great. I use this product all the time. I wouldn't use anything else. This product is amazing.

November 03, 2020

Softest skin ever. Higly recommended.

This product gives me soft and silky feel on my skin. It smells so good too. It freshens up my mood and cleanses my skin at the same time. I highly recomment it.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A must specially during cold season

This is what I always use during cold season. It keeps my skin soft and moisturize. The smell is awesome too... my staple during cold season for sure.

October 31, 2020

Love this product

This product made my skin feel so amazing and soft. This is one of my main go to body washes. I recommend this all my friends as it’s like a treat for your body in the winter.

October 06, 2020

Moisturizing

Makes my whole bathroom smell amazing while
    I shower and Keeps my skin soft and moisturizer all day. I will continue to buy and try all the scents. Would recommend

October 05, 2020

Love this brand

This is one of my all time favourite brands. It is an oldy but a goody for sure. Growing up, I see my mom using it and I am also enjoying it. It is affordable and does the job. Recommend it!

October 05, 2020

I like this product

This product is great. It is a thicker body wash it feels really creamy. It goes on the skin well and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It smells good as well.