4.1/5
Olay Body Wash Moisture Ribbons Reviews

The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of lotion. Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons wraps your skin in a fragrant, luxurious lather that moisturizes skin in just one use, and visibly improves skin in just 5 days!

October 20, 2010

I bought two of the Olay Body Wash Plus Creme Ribbons that were on sale at Walmart (2 for 1) thinking that since it was by Olay, it would most likely be good since I like most of their products. After using it a couple of times, it did make my skin a little bit softer but I had a big issue with the smell. It was kind of strong for me and even my husband noticed and didn't like it too much. I was pretty bummed, especially since I had bought two bottles. Maybe the other ones would smell better, but I would definitely not buy the Creme Ribbons again.

September 24, 2010

The mandarin oil scent of this body wash is amazing. It is presently the most delicious body wash in my shower. The scent lingers on the skin and the moisturizing properties last for awhile after toweling off. I received a complimentary sample from P&G;for review.

September 14, 2010

I have terribly dry skin and i was using Dove for a while but notice it wasnt helping me at all so i tried a few different body washs and found that olay with ribbons is hands down the best so far! not only is my skin feeling softer to the touch but my skin feels so hydrated. i recommend this for people with drier than normanl skin or those who love to feel like silk!

August 19, 2010

I have been using the Olay bodywash plus tone enhancing ribbons for the past few months and I really like it! The tone enhancing ribbons have a soft shimmer to them that last! I was so amazed to have toweled off, put on moisturizer and still be able to see the subtle gold shimmer of the bodywash. The scent is really soft and warm.

1.7/5

August 16, 2010

I wasn't a huge fan of this body wash because I just didn't feel like I was clean after. I found it dried out my skin too. It smells good, looks nice in the bottle but didn't do me justice. It doesn't last very long either. I'll stick to the boring old olay soap bars.

1.2/5

August 11, 2010

I really wanted to like this body wash but I just couldn't do it. I've been using the regular Olay body wash for over 10 years now and recently decided that I wanted to try something new so I picked this up at my local Target. I admit that it smells great but that isn't enough for me to stick w/ a product. I also expect to be clean and not have colored body wash all over my tub. My point: I didn't feel clean and purple bath soap was all over my bath tub. I was the opposite of happy. I think that this product is too thick and as a resultm doesn't wash off as smoothly as my regular Olay body wash does. Needless to say, I took this back to Target and exchanged it for my regular old Olay body wash.

July 27, 2010

I loved this product from the first time I used it. It doesnt take a lot to wash your body. It lathers nicely and the smell is heavenly. I feel it leaves my skin so soft after I shower. I dont have to use cream after the shower because my skin is already moisturized by this product. I highly recommend it to all, especially if you have dry skin.

June 18, 2010

I love this body wash. The smell is awesome both in the bottle and on your skin. It lathers well with a body pouff and a little bit goes a long way.

I find the ribbons in the body wash are amazing. You can almost forgego moisturizer with this body wash. It leaves you feeling refreshed, clean and smelling great!

June 06, 2010

I bought this product and tried it out a few times and have to say I love it! Its rich, creamy, smells great and leave your skin feeling super soft! By far one of my favorite body washes!

May 23, 2010

I have bought this product and highly recommend it to others How can you go wrong with the Olay name