• Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture
  • Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture

Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 21, 2017

La meilleure lotion à petit prix

Cette lotion a une parfum très léger qui ne semble pas irriter ou assécher la peau. Je peux vraiment sentir qu'elle hydrate ma peau. Elle est sous forme de gel/crème, ce qui est léger et je n'ai pas l'impression d'être enrobée de crème pour les 20 prochaines minutes. Elle absorbe vite!

June 15, 2017

Dry skin beware!

My Mom uses this lotion religiously. She gave me a bottle for Christmas so I've been using it since then.
    It's a really good lotion. I like to put it on after shaving. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly.Helps dry feet and elbows.

June 12, 2017

Ma crème hydratante préférée depuis mon adolescence! L'odeur est agréable et s'estompe rapidement. La crème s'absorbe rapidement et laisse la peau hydratée à long terme lorsqu'utilisé quotidiennement en sortant de la douche! Je l'adore.

June 02, 2017

I have extremely dry skin, to the point where my legs look scaley, and it's not a pretty sight. I purchased Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture and now my skin is always moisturized and bright. It goes on smooth, and is not greasy or sticky. my legs have never looked so good. They're soft, shiny and radiant. This is a great body lotion!

June 02, 2017

I have mild eczema on my hands. I needed something that would keep my hands hydrated and soft, but also wasn't very scented.
    This does have a pretty strong scent, which I wasn't expecting. However it's a fantastic product.
    I can't use it at work but use it home all the time.

December 27, 2016

I received a bottle of this lotion for christmas and I am SO in love with it! I was worried the slight fragrance would bother my already sensitive and irritated skin, but it did the opposite! It has helped my skin, even the skin around my eyes! It smells great and delivers great moisture. I love it!

December 09, 2016

My favourite body lotion! Always use it after I shower and it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized without being greasy like many lotions. The scent is nice and not too overpowering!

October 30, 2016

This is one of Olay's best products. The bottle is large and lasts for months. A little goes a long way and leaves skin so soft. Absolutely worth the purchase.

August 12, 2016

I have extremely dry skin. Most moisturizers get absorbed then wear off. This lotion kept my skin soft all day and into the night! It also has a nice clean fresh scent.

February 10, 2016

I put this stuff on after every shower great if paired with body wash