Olay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer Reviews

February 12, 2019

great lotion

very moisturizing lotion 🧴 and it smells great the only thing is sometimes when you get to the end of the bottle the shimmer is really intense and i end up having to throw it away because it is almost all shimmer.

April 19, 2018

Silky smooth skin

This is my go-to lotion. It leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated with a little bit of shimmer. They seem to have changed the formula a few years ago? maybe? but it smells a lot different (less fresh) and isn't quite as effective as the old formula. Having said that, I find the lotion still does better than most keeping my skin soft and smooth.

2.8/5

Kecia 165
    March 25, 2018

I would buy product again. And would recommend this to frie

Its was effective and I did use as directed and worked alright. So i am probably will buy it again and to recommend to family and friends. And the texture of the product was not oily

July 06, 2017

Best body lotion

I have been using this body lotion since I was 18 years old and I am now almost 26. The scent is so fresh and. Clean. It moisturizes my skin perfectly, and I never feel oily. I absolutely love the shimmer that it gives. I reapply before I go anywheres at nighttime, it gives a little extra glow!

June 29, 2017

Je ne compte plus les bouteilles utilisées!!

Cette crème a une douce fragrance qui perdure au courant de la journée et laisse une belle brillance à la peau. Son effet scintillant donne un effet bonne mine que j'adore. C'est habituellement la crème que je me procure avant mes voyages dans le sud. Elle hydrate bien et avec le bronzage, son effet est superbe!!

July 19, 2016

Cette lotion laisse la peau douce et soyeuse tout en hydratant parfaitement. Suivit d'une très bonne odeur, tout dépend de la sorte que vous choissisez. Je le recommande fortement.

June 06, 2016

Bought the big bottle and use this product everytime I'm done in the shower! Leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Recommend this one to everybody :)

January 26, 2016

This is moisturizing but the shimmer is a bit much. Don't line the shimmer. Plus the scent is too strong and just lingers.

nvy91 225
    May 12, 2015

THE BEST CREAM EVER CREATED ON EARTH!
    I have used this cream daily since it came out several years ago.
    Everything advertised about is true.
    First it moisturizes your skin and keeps it refreshed for a full day !!! I love the one with shimmer, it gives me the perfect subtle glow, my friends always comment on it and think it is a super expensive cream!
    But truly it is not! It is definitely worth every penny, the cream has a great fresh and soft scent and it is fast absorbent to, you will not find any stickiness! Trust me! This cream is a must!!!

April 07, 2015

I love how soft it makes my skin feel, also the shimmer is beautiful, it looks natural