olay {Swirled Mattifier!} Redness & Pore Reducing Mattifier

olay {Swirled Mattifier!} Redness & Pore Reducing Mattifier Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #752 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

July 18, 2016

Cette crème à vraiment fait une différence sur mon visage! J'ai beaucoup moins de rougeurs et mes pores sont moins dilaté! C'est sur qu'il faut utilisé un tonifiant aussi, mais je ne croyais pas à son éfficacité au début.. Puisqu'il était en solde, j'ai donc décidée de l'essayer et je ne regrette pas du tout! Il laisse ma peau vraiment fraiche et propre! Je l'adore, il n'est vraiment pas cher, mais le bouchon ne fonctionne pas bien du tout, c'est le seul inconvénient!

2.3/5

June 10, 2015

I recently moved into a new house which requires me to get up earlier than I am used to in order to make it to work on time. I was hoping that this would give me a refreshed look in the morning and use it as a primer before I put my make up on (as it states it can be used for this too).... but NADA! It had a great scent when I put it on and to be honest it felt a little odd, like I had something restricting my face, which I can only assume is the pore reducing part of this product. But I really saw no visible difference, nor did I get any compliments about like extra bright and cheery! Worth a try, but sadly not for me!

2.3/5

June 02, 2015

I didn't find this to work very well at minimizing my pores or the redness on my face.

However it did smell nice, felt very smooth going on and helped to 'prime' my face a bit prior to the application of foundation.

Although this didn't meet my expectations, I wouldn't knock it completely. I think this product would be better suited to someone who doesn't have enlarged pores. Someone who wants a basic mattifier but doesn't want to spend a lot of money.

2.0/5

March 06, 2015

Right when you take some of the mattifier out of the bottle you will notice that it has the sent of green tea and mint . its effects are sudden and barely noticeable, but it does work. If you read the description of the product you should know that it can also be used as primer so i tested it out by applying it on my eye lids before my makeup and it worked for a bout an hour or so but i really feel it would be worth the cost to just buy a primer you'd get better use out of your money .

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Seventeen Magazine