Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#17 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

November 17, 2015

Old El Paso Taco Kits;

Always in the cupboard for a quick meal!!

Best taco kits.

So easy to make, follow directions.
    Salsa it comes with is great, and left overs can be used for chips to dip.

The powdered meat seasoning is such a good authentic taste of the food.
    Really adds that flavour to the meat ground beef I use when making tacos.

The sheels are good cripsyness in texture, I warm them up for a few minutes in a toaster oven.

Quick dinner idea all people will love

September 14, 2015

I always have a kit in the cupboard for a quick easy meal. They always taste great but I have had stale shells more then once so its always disappointing on those days.

July 12, 2015

I have to say this is a great affordable way to enjoy yummy tacos! This is always my go to item for when I would like to have a taco night! Great for family nights!

June 19, 2015

I love Mexican food, and old deal paso has made it easy to have Mexican at home. Perfect for those quick dinners.

June 16, 2015

Mexican food is one of my favorite foods and I really like these kits they are super easy and are delicious

April 11, 2015

Such a great way to have a delicious, quick meal. These kits come in handy when you are short on time. Tacos are easy to make and having the spices right in the package makes it even easier.

March 26, 2015

If you're looking for yummy flavor at a great price, this is it! I love making these tacos for my family when we are craving tacos and want something simple! I love mine with a dollop of sour cream:)

March 20, 2015

My family looks forward to Mexican night. The Old El Paso Taco kits have everything I need to start preparing a filling meal for my family. I just add lean ground beef, chop up our favourite veggies and some shredded cheese and you're all set for a quick and stress free meal that your whole family will enjoy. My kids even ask for seconds.

March 20, 2015

I love these taco kits. I tend to buy extras like sour cream, more ground beef than they recommend, etc., and I can still do dinner for 3 or 4 for under $15. Can't beat that.

March 12, 2015

Fun and easy to prepare! You can add your favourite toppings. Kids love these!