Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#17 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

August 07, 2019
    Iowa, United States

great for families

love to buy this because I like hard shells and my husband like softshell tacos so it is easier to buy the kit. it's a plus for my family since everyone like different ones

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

love it

I love buying this kit because it includes both hard and soft tacos. Sometimes I want one of each and also not everyone in my household likes hard tacos

July 12, 2019

taco night essentials

no taco night i complete without old el paso shells and tortillas. I love that this box contains both so I don't have to buy them separately. Love them both

I love this

This is great I love getting this it makes dinner time so easy. It has almsot everything you need. and everything in the box taste great. I buy this often and would rec commend it.

Amazing.

This is a really wonderful product. It fast and it's tasty. The regular hard tacos are also great, but I prefer the soft tacos. You can even freeze them after you roll them up in there shell. Make one or all of them up and put them in the freezer. Great for a snack during the day or late at night. Great stuff!!

TASTY!!!

For the price I couldn't find a better meal to serve my family!I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy such a beautiful food product to simply explode with such joy and taste into each and everyones perfect happy mouths!

June 02, 2019

Will continue to buy these products

Family Tuesday night Tacos wouldn't be the same without Old El Paso taco Kits, the while family loves them, soft and hard tacos, great price and just enough shells, and doesn't take that much time to prepare or cook, good for the busy working family

March 03, 2019

je le recommande!

Cet emballage est parfait pour une famille comme nous dont certain membre aime les tacos mous et d'autre les durs. Produit bien emballé qui fait en sorte que c'est toujours frais.

November 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best tacos

I always buy these kits when shopping. My family loves taco night 😊 these are always my go to for quick and easy meals. A perfect meal everytime.....

October 17, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Love Tacos!

This is a must buy when we go grocery shopping! Having 3 kids 1 likes the hard shell the other likes soft. So convenient! Not only that but I just feel the other brands taste wise don't compare. So easy!