Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

May 25, 2015

This athletic wear is fantastic. I have worn and washed all of my item from Old Navy many many times and they still look great! No Pilling! I would definitely compare them to higher end and much more expensive brands. Will definitely buy more in the future.

April 16, 2015

I absolutely love old navy's active wear! I order in store and online. They last long and the quality is really good.

March 26, 2015

Long lasting, really long lasting. Something for everyone in the family.

March 23, 2015

The quality of their active wear is good, but some materials that they use are better than others. At the end of the day you get the best bang for the buck at Old Navy.

March 22, 2015

I like their workout tops, lots of different and bright colors and prints to choose from. And very affordable. I have a problem choosing a color, so with their price I can buy the same item in different colors :))

March 01, 2015

This past summer I purchased 2 sporty clothing items from Old Navy. I loved the "Run Rest Repeat" tank , not for working out in, but for general wear. The other item was a pair of running shorts with the built in "underwear". Definitely some of the best shorts for running. The inseam is long enough that they don't bunch up between my legs when running, the sizing is very comfortable, the jersey-hole material makes them very airy especially on hot summer days, and they have an array of awesome colours. I even went back and bought another pair! I've also recommended these to friends and they've all purchased multiple pairs. I've been wearing them a few times each month for the past 7 months (and washing them each time) so I can definitely say the quality is great if they can last over 20 washes per pair. It's shocking that they would be this great at the price that I had paid. Also make sure to check out the clearance rack for them because they frequently come out with new colours and will discount the previous ones.

February 02, 2015

Recently starting buying old navy active wear, and I am very pleased. they are comfortable and well priced!

December 15, 2014

I just recently started buying Old Navy's activewear and it's amazing. The prices cannot be beat. The styles are cute and the material is great quality.

November 03, 2014

As they say, you get what you pay for. The clothes are well priced but dont last for too long.

October 31, 2014

How can you go wrong with their prices??!! Their active wear is great, I have a few tops and some capris. They are good quality and they have really nice styles.