4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.7/5

July 25, 2021

Gave my feet calluses :(

I bought several pairs in different colours and wore a few pairs around the house, shopping, etc., and each pair gave calluses on both feet due to the back straps connected to the flip flop.

July 23, 2021
    Kentucky, United States

Old navy flip flops

I bought a few pairs of these and they have lasted 3 years in really great condition. I recommend these for the girl who absolutely love flip flops. My sister and mother both love these.

July 20, 2021

Great flip flops

Great flip flops. Comes in a variety of colours. Light weight and durable flip flops. Wear to the beach or to complete any look. Great price. Love these.

July 16, 2021

Buy these by the dozen!

I have been buying these flip flops for years, not only for me but my whole family. They are so comfortable and durable. They don’t break or leave marks in your feet. I always stock up when they are on sale and have a variety of colours. I also keep a pair for indoor use around the house. For my wedding a few years ago, I bought multiple sizes of black, white and silver (there was a one day $1 sale) and had baskets with each size on the dance floor for the ladies that wanted to change out of their heels and dance. It was a hit!!

July 14, 2021

So comfy !!!

When I bought these for the first time it was for the low price. After wearing them I will not go back to the other brands. I like the way they are so well made. Other brands fall apart too easy, but not these. They last so long and give me that extra support I need.

July 10, 2021

Classic flip flops!

These flip flops are like an old friend. It is a tradition to buy a new pair of Old Navy flip flops every summer! They have fun colours and are inexpensive and comfortable. These aren’t the greatest flip flops you’ll wear in your life, but they are trust worthy!

July 07, 2021

Cute but not durable

These flip flops are affordable and cute but not durable. Me and my sister-in-law bought two pairs together and both lasted for a week. I wore those on beach and the stripes came out. Looks cute with dress or any beach wear. My sister-in-law used those at home.

2.8/5

July 02, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not very comfy

Great value but not the most comfortable, your better off buying something a bit more expensive that will make it worth your money. Ouch these hurt the feet.

2.0/5

June 29, 2021

Wear once and forget

These flip flops may be a good price but they do not last. Mine broke at the beach an hour after being there. I would recommend it if you only want one time wear otherwise invest in a solid pair

June 16, 2021

Awesome!!!

These are the best cheap flip flops you’ll ever find. They are flexible so I don’t get blisters breaking them in. So many colour options and soo comfortable. I’ve never had these ones fall apart on me like others of this style and I’m this price range.