4.1/5
1933 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 07, 2016

I love their flip flops,so comfy,love when they have their Dollar sales,I buy at least five new pairs,they come in so many colors, love them all

January 07, 2016

I love the flip flop. I wear it everyday at the swimming pool or at home. They are durable with tons of colour and price is very effortable. I would recommend it to everyone.

January 05, 2016

Bought these for $1.00! Got sooo many colours! For the price you can't go wrong! They're just as comfy as more expensive ones and cuz they're so cheap you can coordinate with many outfits! I recommend these flip flops for sure!

January 05, 2016

Old Navy flip flops are as comfortable as flip flops can be. More comfortable than most.

January 04, 2016

Comes in so many colors and are pretty comfy! Super affordable, too, and ever more so when it's on sale!

December 28, 2015

Best flip flops I have tried ...price is great and they last, last, last

December 24, 2015

The best flip flops ever! And for less than a toonie you seriously can't go wrong!

December 23, 2015

Great for the season, lots of colours to choose from. I find them very comfortable for short outings like the beach or cottage or lounging not longer walks. Will only last one summer per pair.

December 20, 2015

I wear their flip flops at home instead of slippers and they're super comfortable. I have at least five pairs in different colours and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when they need to be replaced.

1.3/5

December 18, 2015

I don't like these flip flops. I find them very cheap and not comfortable at all. I would not buy these at all.