4.1/5
1934 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

1.8/5

March 14, 2017

I honestly think these are the worst flip flops out there.
    The thong hurts between my toes.
    They slip and slide when your feet get a little sweaty, I wouldn't buy them again.

March 14, 2017

I go into old navy every year and buy flip flops when they have their sale. I buy one pair in every color so I have a pair to go with everything I have. They are a great quality. They are very comfortable. the price you can't bet. They have a wide range of colors and styles to choose from. They have something for everybody both male and female. I absolutely love old navy flip flops.

March 13, 2017

I purchased five pairs when they were on sale. A great, go to pair of flip flops to get buy. They are comfortable enough and last awhile. I wear them everyday around the house.

March 13, 2017

Elles sont super confortable et surtout abordable elle sont belles en plus les mixte parfait de tout ce qu'on recherche pour des flip flop :) c'est genial

March 12, 2017

These are AMAZING! They're so cheap, and really comfortable, too. I like the big color selection. They are an especially good deal when they're on sale for 2 for $6. Since they're so cheap, I don't feel bad about getting a couple new pairs every year.

March 10, 2017

Old navy flip-flops have always been a popular purchase at my house since I was a kid. My shoe recently gave out and I had to take the shoes off. I ran into Old navy and bought two pairs of flip-flops (it was on promo). I swear they are more comfortable than any expensive shoe that I buy and seem way more reliable. I just wish people wouldn't be so judgy when you wear flip-flops..

March 08, 2017

I have always loved Old Navy flip flops! when they go on sale they are well worth picking up 4 or 5, they will last you all summer, and don't hurt your feet!

March 08, 2017

Old Navy flip flops have always been a win in my book. There might not be many different options when it comes to design and colour, however for the price you cant go wrong! Personally my Old Navy flip flops have always lasted me AT LEAST a few years and for $6 you cant go wrong

March 06, 2017

Flip Flops formerly known as thongs back in my day.. These Old Navy Flip Flops are great for a day spent at the pool. I don't wear them for comfort because there's really no comfort or support for me. However they are great to back along for a vacation or a day at the poolside or beach. they are cheap and I dont expect them to last.
    I have them along while in Mexico I hate wearing bare feet anywhere. These are perfect to slip on to run to the washroom or to get you from the hot sand into the water. I usually leave them behind for the extra suitcase room I need for all the shopping I do.

March 06, 2017

I'm an old navy junkie and have at least 10 pairs of these in lots of different colors. You canny beat the low price and they are cute and comfy. Perfect for quickly slipping on or for the pool. I highly recommend these and it's fun to buy new colors each year