4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 28, 2018

You always need flip-flops

I will say that this has to be a must have in every closet.lol be being from Puerto Rico and living 10 minutes away from the beat you can have enough flip flops. And I always get them then they sell them for $1

January 27, 2018

Meh

They're like regular sandals you can buy at the dollar store. They're not that comfortable, wear out quickly, the rubber between the toes is quite uncomfortable. Will not be buying these sandals again.

January 25, 2018

Love the sale on these

Ols navy flip flops are awesome to carry around just in case. They are soft on the foot. Every year old have has a $1 sale on each pair which is amazing and I stock up enough for my family.

January 24, 2018

best everyday flip flops!

The members of my family own many pairs of the Old Navy Flip Flops! unlike other cost-effective flip flops, these last. We have never had a pair of these break of crack.

January 24, 2018

Awesome flip flops

Love love love these flip flops! They are awesome! The price is great and the best part is that they come in almost every color there is! They are comfy as well. I highly recommend these flip flops :)

January 22, 2018

Awesome for the sale price!

When these go on sale for a $1.00 they are fantastic and last all summer. For the price you can get all different colours! I repurchase every year when they go on sale!

January 22, 2018

Great for the gym

I love my old navy flip flops. I grab some for the whole family when they go on sale. They are great to stash in the gym bag for the showers and sauna. I have them in several colors

How could you go wrong?

For the price. I buy these in black every couple years or so and throw my old pair out. They are comfortable and timeless flip flops that are perfect for the beach and summertime. I think every female has a pair or two. And if you don’t? Go get a couple they’re 2/$5.

January 19, 2018

Great value for the quality of the product.

I absolutely love these flip flops. Every year they go on sale for 1$ and I stock up on every color. They last really long, are very confortable and come in multiple different styles and colours. Great product!

$1 Flip Flop Days!

Every year on $1 flip flop day I stock up and buy at least 10 pairs. It’s a crazy value and since I’m super hard on my shoes it makes it so I don’t feel so bad when a pair breaks after a couple weeks. Would definitely recommend buying them even if they aren’t $1, but definitely watch out for when they are :)