4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 03, 2020

Multiple colours

I hit old navy every year to buy more of their flip flops they have so many colours and there are always new colours each year my daughter and I always have a competition to see who can get the most unique shades

May 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favorite since childhood

I’ve bought/been given these flip flops since I was a small child. I remember being so excited every spring to go into old navy and pick out a few colors for the coming summer. They continue to be my favorite casual flip flops and are always comfortable.

April 30, 2020

Good flip flop

I like old navy flip flop. These last long. Love various colors. Price is good. Specially during summertime when its only a dollar. I always love to buy them.

April 29, 2020

Love Love Love

Old Navy flip flops are my all time favourite shoes! I wish I could wear them all year round. I love how they mold to my feet over time. I usually buy 1-2 new pairs that last me the entire summer (sometimes I like a change of colour). The price is unbeatable! I have had the odd pair not last a summer but it’s never been an issue for me.

April 28, 2020

Good for the Price

This flips are great for the low price! They are great to slip on to go to the beach or to just put on in a hurry! They are comfy and fit true to size!

April 27, 2020

The best

When I was a lifeguard and working on cruise ships, I had these in every colour. To this day I still have lots of these old navy flip flops, as the quality is soo good, and the price is unbeatable!

April 26, 2020
    California, United States

Men flip flops are underrated

I have wide feet so wearing the cute women flip flops sometimes cause blisters on the sides of my feet. I have found that a small men's flip flops are more comfortable and are wider than the women, too bad they don't really come in a variety of colors other than blue, black, and gray.

2.3/5

April 25, 2020

👌

Old navy Flip flop is ok 👌 comfortably 👍good for a not too sunny 🌞 day ,very comforts for a long walk on the beach 🏖.. good for the price you will not regret .

April 25, 2020

No frills, but predictably solid

These have been a staple for years, they're so readily available in any color you could ask for as well as cute patterns. I do find that the front tie box area is a bit wide, and prefer the fit and comfort of havianas. However, you really cannot beat the price of these, and they do last a few seasons for sure

April 22, 2020

Awesome summer slip ons

I love love love these flip flops from old navy. They’re great for kids as well as wearing around the house and yard. Definitely a must have for every summer!