4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 29, 2020

Would buy again!

I love that the Old Navy flip flops are so sturdy and affordable for the price that they come at. Also love the colour range! Definitely on my shopping list every summer!

May 26, 2020
    Hawaii, United States

Always buy these theyre my #1

Love these so much I always wear them. They are such good quality for only a dollar if you buy them on sale days. I buy like 5 at a time and a single pair lasts me a year. I live in Hawaii so I use them so much.

May 21, 2020

A trusty staple

I have been buying old navy flip flops for years and I will continue to buy them for years to come. So comfy and lots of different colours to match to every outfit.

May 20, 2020

Great flip flops

I am generally a huge fan of Old Navy and their flip flops are not bad. They are really cheap and fairly good quality. I love flip flops and these are ones I get a lot, the only thing I find is after a few weeks they start to get uncomfortable and where the thong connects on the sides of your feet start to rub a bit. I've found more comfortable ones but for a higher price, so you get what you pay for. I would still recommend them since they are so cheap.

May 19, 2020

Bang for your buck!

These are my favourite flip flops to buy since flip flops usually break so easily or get dirty, I buy a pair in every colour! These are pretty sturdy, so I don’t have issues with breakage like I have with other brands. Love them!

May 15, 2020

Best flip flops

Old navy flip flops are the best deal when they are a buck. The are nice and wide and not to narrow. They hold together very well as I haven't had any pair break on me. Lots of different colours and patterns to choose from.

May 14, 2020

My Go To Flip Flops!

LOVE !!!! These are my go to flip flops every beach vacation and summer. The quality and comfort are great. How can you go wrong for $5
    Thanks Old Navy

May 13, 2020

Parfaite

Je ne peut qu’attendre que le beau temps se pointe le nez afin de les porter ! En plus d’être confortables , elles sont très abordables . De ce fait , il est possible d’en avoir de plusieurs couleurs et d’agencer le tout à notre tenue :)

May 07, 2020

Cheap and chearful!

I love these flip flops and I buy them every year! The price is amazing and they come in a variety off different colours. They are comfortable and you can dress them up or down. I have had a few friends use these for weddings. They had a basket of Old Navy Flip flops for the guests to wear and take off there heels etc on the dance floor. Great idea! #oldnavy

May 05, 2020

Was my go-to for many years

I used to only buy old navy flip flops and I swore to them. They are cheap, come in a range of colours and relatively durable. They do show some wear and thin out over time. One pair can probably last about 2-3 years. I recently tried Havaianas and there is a quality difference but the price is much higher. Overall, these are great for travelling and for the beach!