4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Great cheap sandal

These sandals are perfect for the beach and quick trips. They come in a variety of colours to match any outfit. I buy a few pairs each year as you usually only get a season or two out of them. They are comfortable and affordable.

Love these flipFlops.

I use them as indoor (house) slippers and they are very comfortable. Been using them since 6 years. I usually buy them when they go on sale for $1. Love the colours

2.8/5

Only worth it on sale.

I love wearing sandals in the summer.
    These sandals... on a normal day, NOT worth the price. I’m not sorry to say. They are cheap... I could go to the dollar store and get the same “Quality”.
    When these go on sale for $1 I buy every color I can.
    But in past, they have left me with blisters, but as I do walk a lot I can contribute that. They break after a while, so that’s the only reason for such a low rating. My dollar store sandals I’ve had for 4 years and still holding strong.

September 22, 2020

Cheap great value

Love these. Not only do they have almost every color but they are also cheap to boot. I bought a bunch of these as wedding gifts, and everyone loved them. I usually buy a few pairs of them a year and they last quite well.

September 18, 2020

Best Deal when on sale

Old Navy flip flops are a staple in my house. Everyone has a pair they wear - to the pool, in the house, to the yard - they are quite versatile.
    I would not wear these on long walks or to run in. They do not offer arch support and you could trip in these.
    I like the diversity in their sizing which fits adults size 5 upwards. I would not spend the money on a 'fancier' pattern or colour, as you can hardly see it once you wear it. But do not expect these to last a lifetime - the thong does break off the bottom and with prolonged use they do lose the grip on the bottom.
    Try them out when they are on sale - you cannot go wrong.

September 16, 2020

Difference in quality in USA vs Canada?

I've had these as a routine staple for decades but for some reason a pair I purchased in Canada was done for in less than 6 months. This is unheard of for this product previously purchased in the USA. Nevertheless I shall continue to purchase them.....especially when on sale.

2.7/5

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

meh

They are extremely affordable and good to keep in the car during the summer for beach days. I dont recommend long walks in these as they can get a bit painful walking in them. You get what you pay for with these flip flops

September 11, 2020

Comfy, Cheap and Cute - Can't go wrong!

These are a staple in every shoe closet for the summer. They come in a TON of colours and patterns and are so very affordable. These flip flops also last a really really long time, despite the cheap price. They are comfortable and simple and an easy basic flip flop!

September 10, 2020

Highly recommended!

Love all the colors they have! Every summer I make sure buying 1 or 2 pairs for the house and keeping it just in case there is a friend will come over and Im letting them use it inside the house. I love the price so cheap and it last long! So happy with it.

September 10, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

So many to choose from!

These flip flops from Old Navy are great especially for how much you pay. Although they’re not as durable as better sandals, these ones can get the job done!