4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

September 10, 2020

my favorite slipper in summer

love it, because it cheap and good, I remember that I get it $1in canada day, it sold out very quick. Easy to use, it does last long for my 2 summer. I wear it every single day in summer time

September 10, 2020

Great deal for summer flops

Best flip flops to use in a pinch, so many colours to match all your outfits. Comfortable, affordable, and last at least a full season.. easy to replace if ya need to

September 09, 2020

Comfort at its best

Looking for something comfortable yet stylish and chic, then this is a must have. You just had a pedicure and you want to flaunt those cute toes, this is exactly what you need.

September 07, 2020

love these flip flops

AMAZING value for money. They are the only flip flops I use and they are amazing! I bring them with me to all of my family vacations and they are very easy to wear and comfortable.

September 07, 2020

Old navy is always new !!!!

Old navy is always favourite and first brand we would think of anything whether it’s flip flop or clothes or baby clothes etc. Love the quality and its long lasting very suitable for summer.

September 06, 2020

Nice and durable

I love these sandals and love that they have a wide variety of colours to pick from but I think they are better when purchased on sale (dollar sandals). Also very comfortable

September 06, 2020

Must have

I get a new pair of these flip flops every year and they are great! They last me all summer so they are durable and they are very affordable! They come in a ton of new colours as well!

September 04, 2020

Old navy flip flops

these are the best bang for your buck. the start of every June I take a trip into Old navy and buy a black pair to get me through the summer, for the last 5 years one pair has gotten me through the summer. and i wear my flip flops any chance i get . very durable , light and comfy

September 02, 2020

Have them in every colour

These are a summer must have. They are great at the beach, back yard or just handy to slip on your feet quick.
    I am a on the go mom who wears these everywhere.

September 02, 2020

Cheap and Cheerful

They are a classic cheap go to for flip flops. They are easy to wash and comfortable. I mean you can't really go wrong for the price and they even go on sale sometimes.