4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

July 21, 2020

best for summer2020

the only thing im excited about going out in summer is wearing these flip flops!
    they are gorgeous and super comfy.very beautiful colors to choose from. good for a light walk on the grass or beach.
    price is affordable,
    very high quality material is used.

July 20, 2020

surprised at the quailty

I bought these for a trip to Bonaire and bought 5 pairs for me and 5 pairs for my husband thinking they wouldn't last the trip so we needed lots! Wow they are pretty comfortable and one pair lasted the entire trip wearing them constantly through the sand and the streets! great value!

July 16, 2020

Very comfy

I love these flip flops there soo comfortable I have a lot of different colors that I bought at the annual sale for all my family members. I would definitely recommend these flip flops.

July 10, 2020
    York, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I have purchased a few pairs of these. I suffer with my feet and these have been a godsend. So comfy and beautiful colours. Would highly recommend them. I will continue to buy these as long as I need to but probably will still buy and wear just because they are comfortable

July 09, 2020

Summer Must Have

I have purchased this product in every colour. Not only are these flip flops affordable but they are durable and long lasting. I keep an extra pair in the car, use them at the pool shower and match them with every outfit colour. They are comfortable and great quality.

July 08, 2020

Old Navy flip flops

Great plan flip flops. Last forever. Every summer I buy a bunch in different colors and patterns. Regular price could be better, sale deals are great. The only way to know it to go and try a pair yourself.

July 08, 2020

Comfortable and long lasting flip flops

Last year I bought a dozen pairs in every colour and size when it was on sale for $1. I’ve been using a pair for about 6 months now and it is still comfortable and doesn’t give blisters to my feet at all. Very simple design yet still stylish. Comfort is the best feature!

July 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great summer flip flops

I've worn many different pairs of old navy flip flops. At first they can sometimes be a little stiff, but often work. Themselves in quickly. I'll sometimes leave a new pair out in the hot sun to break them down a little quicker and then the mould to my feet amazingly and the sole becomes nice and soft. While these aren't sandals that will last you for years and years, I definitely get a couple summers out of them, and for the price, you can't complain.

July 05, 2020

These are a keeper

I purchased one pair about 6 years ago and was amazed at the quality. These are not your average one season and toss flip flops. I actually still have my original pair plus a few others I’ve picked up in different colors.

2.7/5

July 04, 2020

For the price, it will do

Honestly, you can’t complain for the price. They don’t last like higher price tagged ones, but they get the job done and they have cute colours. It depends on what kind of activities you plan on doing with them