4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 29, 2020

Good price

We buy this slippers during their $1/pair. We bought a couple of pairs for our visitors, so that everytime they come and visit our place they can wear cool colors or slippers and comfy too.

Value for money

Got mine on sale and perfect it is perfect for summer. I still have the one I bought from last year. I would say it is durable and great value for its price.

Can't beat the price

We buy these every year during their $1.00 sale. They're actually great quality for the price Great for house slippers, corner store runs, the beach and more. love to wear these for shorter trips as i'm not a huge fan of sandals.

October 28, 2020

So cheap you can’t buy just one

Every season I buy these when they have their $1 sales. This year I bought online for my entire family. There is so many colours to choose from. I leave them in our swimming bag and use them in public bathrooms and showers.

October 27, 2020

Great quality

My husband and I use this flip flops every day at home, already a year and still in perfect conditions!!! Love the different colors available and the excellent price!!! Would recommend them for all the family

great sandals

I love these sandals, I bought them in alllll colors when they were having the dollar sell. I use everyday in the summer and they are still in great shape.

Cool colorful flip-flops

Cheap and colorful flip flops.. grip isn't that good. Price point is good. You might want to go for one size up. You can get it at almost all the stores. It is super light in weight..

Saskatchewan, Canada

My fave flip flops

Ive been using these flip flops for the past 5 years. They are budget friendly and comfortable to wear. My happy feet loves each pair that I have. I always have an extra pair for any of my friends who need one. You cant go wrong with getting a pair for yourself. Wether its for an outing by the beach or a walk at the park, it gives your feet the breather they need.

October 24, 2020

Cheap and great colours

These flip flops are cheap yet comfortable. I always pick up a couple at the end of season sales to have around. I have also included them in my hospital bag as they are cheap and comfortable enough to use when I stayed at the hospital for the birth of my kids. They come in a good variety of colours as well as fun patterns

2.7/5

October 24, 2020

Cheap flip flops

Don’t get discouraged by my headline I would love to catch a good sale. These Old Navy flip-flops go on sale every year for about one dollar. They are great to have in the car to throw on your feet after a pedi but should not be worn for more than 2 hours. No padding on the flip flops makes them hard. Great to have for the sale price