Prestige Item
Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Reviews

November 22, 2017

Wonderful three little wonders

I started using Ole Hendricksen line months ago and at first it was the lightness and soft wash it left my with that I fell in love with but coming into the winter months. My skin isn’t as sensitive because the hydration it needs is coming from this line! You get the hydration without the heavy and greasy feel left by many others! My little saving money secret.. buy the sets as to oppose one product alone!

April 09, 2017

I tried this product for 7 days and my skin got so smooth and felt really nice. It also cleared up my skin and made it very soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone !

April 09, 2017

I love this set. The truth serum is my favorite. Besides the nice smell it really has made a difference in the brightness of my skin. The moisturizer is also one of my favourites I highly recommend it. I have acne prone skin and it works well with that. The invigorating night treatment is good but I didn't use it as much as the other two. Great starter kit for ole henriksen products.

March 05, 2017

I have been using this product for over a year now and love the way my face feels. The day time serum smells like oranges and is refreshing to wake up to in the morning. Love these little wonders.

September 18, 2016

Within 2 days of use I could see a difference! It gave me a clearer complexion. After about a week i noticed a beautiful glow. This product impressed me and I have already purchased more. I can notice smoother skin with every week that passes.

July 12, 2016

I've been using this skin care program for almost a year now and I have found that my skin is so supple and smooth. I'm in my mid 50's and have never been to serious about skin care. This program is easy and effective. My skin feels nourished and never dry or oily. Plus its easy to travel with. The bottles are easy to lock and are in travel allowable sizes. Even the big ones! I get mine at Sephora.

June 27, 2016

I love this kit! A bright, fresh serum for day, to be topped with a rich but fast absorbing cream, and a great, purifying serum for night, topped again with the rich but fast absorbing cream. My skin feels softer, looks brighter, and I feel like I look younger...more fresh! I can't imagine using anything on my face from now on!

September 30, 2015

This 3 step skin care routine works wonders day and night my skin has never look so refreshed .

March 08, 2015

Ole's product line is filled with great ingredients for your skin to moisturize and lessen the look of those nasty wrinkles. I ordered it through Sephora. I love all products in this kit on my skin at night time.

January 06, 2015

Love this trio pack. Love all three products. Amazing value and purchase it faithfully when I run out! Truth serum and night gel make my skin glow. The moisturizer is so light with the perfect amount of hydration. Recommend it to all my friends. Must try!!!!!