Prestige Item
Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser Reviews

Good - 0

February 12, 2016

I have combination skin and developed very bad acne over the past couple of months. The Ole Henrickson skin care completely cleared up my skin. It is a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. It's absolutely amazing!! And super gentle on your skin too!!

January 05, 2016

I have combination skin and I struggle to control my oily T-zone. This cleanser has significantly improved my skin oil control but still maintains moisture where I need it. My skin has become much more even toned and smooth.
    I'm not one to repurchase facial cleansers because I'm always looking for something better but I have already repurchased this cleanser twice.
    I use it twice a day with my Clarisonic (❤️) and it last for about three months.
    The smell definitely wakes me up in the morning. Smells like eucalyptus. There isn't much foaming action but I still get that clean feeling without tightness when my skin dries.
    It's a liquid product so a little goes a long way.