Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #233 in Yogurt

Indulge yourself! The greek word Krema translates easily as Cream, and represents the essence of natural indulgence. Our thickest, richest yogurt is created from 11% butterfat, and is guaranteed to replace the ice cream carton. The ultimate in taste and texture, Krema stands alone as we push the boundaries to create a truly unique yogurt.

June 08, 2017

Krema's plain Greek yogurt is far and away my favourite yogurt ever. As far as I can tell, Olympic's milk comes from happy cows, which makes me happy. It's a great price for such a good product, although I try to buy it when it's on sale. A staple in my fridge, I eat it as it is, or stir in a spoonful of honey, jam, or PB2. It's an excellent post-workout snack, and I've been using it instead of sour cream in tacos, and on potatoes - so good! I recently picked up a container of the vanilla flavour by mistake, but I'm so glad I did because it's amazing, almost like a thick meringue; the next time I need frosting for cupcakes or whipped cream for something like strawberry shortcake, I'm pretty sure I'll try using vanilla Krema instead. Love, love, love.

May 02, 2017

I love this yogurt, it's so thick and creamy and tastes great, and is healthy for you! It's easy to find in pretty much any grocery store and is very competitive in price with other yogurts. Tastes great in smoothies, mixed with fruit, on it's own or can be used instead of sour cream.

April 07, 2017

This is BY FAR my favourite yoghurt, Greek or not. It is thick and creamy to the point of standing my spoon straight up in it for an extended period with no sinking. The texture is rich as is the flavour, with the added bonus of a REAL vanilla taste vs. the usual 'fake' vanilla smell and taste of most yoghurts. I have not bought another similar product since trying this one, nor do I ever intend to. The large container lasts me only three or four days as I've started to replace snacks with yoghurt instead. Addictive and worth the comparatively low price, Krema is a fabulous find that I recommend to anyone looking for a great Greek yoghurt!

February 22, 2017

By far my favourite Greek yogurt. Stumbled upon it at Walmart one day and I will never go back to any other yogurt. You get pack of 8 for 5.50 which is cheaper than oikos. It's so creamy and natural ingredients. The honey is my absolute favourite with berries. It's so rich, perfect for dessert or treat. I eat one pretty much every day and have to stop myself from eating more. It's not super tangy like most yogurts. Definitely recommend this yogurt.

January 15, 2017

This is the best Greek yogurt I have ever had my favourite flavours are the single portion vanilla and honey. We first tasted the yogurt because we were shopping at Walmart one day and they were giving out free tasters of the product. Now we don't buy any other kind of yogurt. We tell everybody we know about it. It is sometimes difficult to find in our stores so I guess a lot of people feel the same way about it. Please never stop making it!

September 09, 2016

What an amazing tasting yougurt, it not too sweet, but rich and creamy texture. It contains great and simple ingridients and sells at affordable price.

September 08, 2016

This is always in my fridge. It is super creamy and rich at 10% MF. I love the Honey one the most. The ingredients are all natural, no "modified milk ingredients" or gelatin which makes it Kosher. It is super fattening but at least it's real fat, no chemicals which means our body can absorb and digest it. Also it has active bacterial cultures.

The price is $4.99 where I live for the 500 gram tub, but usually goes on sale for $2.99 that is when I buy it.

Be careful not to eat the whole tub in one sitting or you will be back at the store the next day for another. Its hard to stop yourself with this yogurt. It is Killer Goooooood.

May 09, 2016

My family loves yogurt, but find that many are too runny. Olympic Greek yogurt tastes amazing and is an awesome substitute for ice cream when you are craving a dessert treat! Delicious and nutritious!

January 05, 2016

Good high quality yogurt. It is very thick and creamy which I like. All the flavours are good.

January 05, 2016

This is the most authentic tasting Greek yogurt that I have tasted in Canada. I love how thick and creamy it is, very decadent! It lasts a long time without going runny, especially the vanilla infusion as you don't have to stir it to mix any fruit on the bottom.