OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews
#89 in Nail Polish

September 16, 2018

This stuff is a MIRACLE

My whole life I bit my nails. When I finally kicked the habit and stopped biting them they would only grow to the edges of my fingers, and if they made it that far they would tear off. It didn’t matter what product I tried, what vitamins I took, my nails always tore off. They were ugly and painful and nothing seemed to work. I tried every drugstore strengthener there was to offer and nothing seemed to strengthen them, they were in horrible shape... And then I found Nail Envy. Oh my goodness-Total game changer!! This stuff WORKS!!! Wishing two weeks of continued use (application every day/other day, no polish on top etc) my nails became thicker, stronger, and longer. The difference is insane!! I recommend this to everyone!!

2.8/5

August 12, 2018

Still brittle

Nails actually peeled and split more after applying this nail strengthener. I found that the polish did not improve or help strengthen my nails at all.

March 23, 2018

Fix those nails!

Nail Envy is the best nail strengthener out there! It is a bit higher in price, but I definitely recommend it if you want something that will work. I suggest applying it once a day before bed time. At the end of the week, remove the polish and start again! My nails are weak and damaged. Chipping and soft. This is the only thing I have found to keep them strong and to help them grow!

March 22, 2018

Best nail strengthener out there

I first tried this about 4 years ago and haven’t looked back. It’s one of those items everyone should have when your nails need a boost, or say when you’ve had fake nails on for while and once you’ve removed them your own nails seem brittle...literally within 1 week your nails will feel stronger, thicker, will grow longer and will maintain their strength and length. I always buy the original one...The clear and green bottle. Will forever keep this in my arsenal!

March 20, 2018

NO MORE BROKEN NAILS

THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY NAILS AFTER GEL NAILS. My nails were so weak and cracking after having gel polish on them. a few treatments of this saved my nails they have never been stronger yet they still have a nice shine to them

January 25, 2018

It works, sorta.

I have very thin nails that split and break. I've tried tens of strengtheners, and this is one of the few that actually help little bit. When I use it consistently I find my nails to be less likely to split and a little more resilient, to a point. I still can't grow my nails long even when using this.

It does bubble when used as direct with 2 coats so I just use 1 and let it dry completely.

In terms of price, it is one of the more expensive strengtheners, but it often showed up at Winners for about $13 instead of the regular $20.

January 22, 2018

The Best

After taking of my gel nails and tips my own nails we so thin and fragile. Using Nail Envy has been my go to for strengthening my natural nails. Always go back to this product as only product that actually work.

October 24, 2017

Excellent treatment that can also be a basecoat

I have fairly strong nails, but sometimes my diet isn't great, I've been traveling a lot, I've had to do a ton of dishes. Lots of things change my nails. I had been living out of the country, my diet was all sorts of bad and I found it really wrecked my nails. When I came back home I read some reviews on nail envy and decided to splurge on the bottle. It is expensive, but I spend a lot less time cursing my nails because of it! I've gone through countless bottles in the past few years because I am now a die hard fan. My nails went from splitting and peeling back to their normal strong and long. While it's on the expensive side, it will get your nails situated and you'll be happy you didn't buy countless other cheap bottles to "try". Just get the good one and be done with it!

October 03, 2017

Awesome product

This product does exactly what it is supposed to. I have dry brittle nails and this polish helped them grow! Goesnon clear and dries quickly. Good product for a good price.

October 02, 2017

Strong nails need nail envy

This stuff changed my life. It helps grow strong and long nails. Mine were weak and peeling. This changed my life. Just avoid getting near your cuticles because it drys them out. I use it everyday for a week and then take it off and start again for when I need long and strong nails.