OPI Nail Polish Reviews

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

April 05, 2019
    California, United States

Really Good

The best variety of colors, my go to brand. Long lasting, and they really have the best nudes. Never chips on my toes, like never. Available at your Local drugstore.

April 01, 2019

Can't go wrong!

OPI is obviously the leading nail polish brand. The consistency is solid. There's no shortage of colour options. The nail polish is long-lasting. It is literally salon nail polish, which is kind of like having your at home professional nail salon.

March 18, 2019

O.P.I

I love O.P.I. Brand they have amazing Color selection and the finish is beautiful. It’s long lasting and chip resistant. I have many different colors! Would highly recommend..

March 18, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

I love OPI Nail Polish!

I love OPI nail polish, the names of the polishes are so fun! The nail polish last on natural nails for a few days without chipping which is awesome! I highly recommend trying OPI nail polishes.

March 13, 2019

no chips or cracks

this nailpolish delivers very well on one promise and that is it does not chip very easily, especially if you have 3 layers on. i find that s many comparable brands chipa fter 2 3 days(im talkin at home manicur, not professionaly done), but with OPI chipping is not an issue. the only problem is that they are not sold in drugstores but i can find it easily around me so thats not a big issue for me. very good value!

February 26, 2019

Best nail varnish

My favourite nail varnish of all time. Goes on smooth and easy. Drys very fast and works well with a top coat. Does not smudge and lasts long. Takes a couple days before the first chip

February 18, 2019

Great, long lasting nail polish

I really like this nail polish because it's hardy. I find it doesn't chip super easy like so many others and it dries hard. You know how some nail polishes stay smushy? Opi doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone, I def see why so many salons choose it.

February 15, 2019

Great!

Every time I use this nail polish it lasts at least a week, I’m really impressed with the quality! And the colours are really nice, for an at home manicure you can’t really go wrong with this brand!

February 07, 2019

Beautiful and Sleek

I love this product. I enjoy all the bright or dark colors so much to choose from. I clean often and I find the nail polish last longer than some and everyone notices your nails.🤗

January 21, 2019

qualité

Ils offrent de superbes couleurs et le vernis tien beaucoup plus longtemps qu'un vernis standard. Juste pour le choix de couleurs flash qui dure longtemps, j'achète!