OPI natural base coat Reviews
#420 in Nail Polish

Amazing - 0

November 18, 2017

Had this at one time and wear it everyday due to work requirement as a FA. I had it clear and its the only one I bought. I like their brush and cap, its very easy to apply and it dry fast. It does last long if I'm on ground, however once in the air, perhaps the atmosphere is dry up there and i have to handle lots of service (serve meal take garbage etc.), by the end of the flight, it actually chip off. When it chip off i see the nail polish color didn't stain on my nail, so its not as messy as I thought. Even they are not perfect for me, but I still like it because I had worst one (the one's that I bought cheaper, which also gave cheaper quality).

March 12, 2016

My go-to base coat. This does an excellent job of preventing nail discoloration that comes from wearing nail polish, especially dark colours. I sometimes even wear just this when I'm going super natural or don't have the time to put colour on top. Definitely worth the extra step in the process of doing your nails.