3.9/5
Oral Analgesic Gel Reviews
#118 in Oral Care

June 03, 2017

Oral Gel really came in handy when I was having tooth pain from a root canal that needed to be done. It really relieved the pain while I waited for my appointment! I would highly recommend Oral Gel for helpful relief.

June 03, 2017

Oral Analgesic gel is used for toothaches, cankers,cold sores. Having a toothache before you are able to make it to the Dentist , then this product can help you. It helps numb the area to relieve the pain.

March 13, 2017

Absolutely love this product. amazing results especially when suffering from constant toothaches like I do. This product only needs a little dab on the effected area/tooth and within seconds the pain is gone for at least 45 minutes to 60 minutes.

3.2/5

April 15, 2015

I too, purchased a generic analgesic gel for a toothache quite a while back. It was cheaper than the name brand, however I don't think it was as strong as the brand name. I kept having to reapply it every 20 - 30 minutes. I went back and bought a name brand product that worked much better.

January 26, 2015

A no name tooth pain relieving gel. Like Orajel but for adults. This is the maximum strength toothache relief in a tube; size, 9.5 g.
    I used it when I needed to dull the pain of a broken tooth, old silver filling fell out. I used it for almost a week until my dentist appointment. A tube lasted me about 3 days. so, I did buy a few tubes before I was seen by my dentist.
    It was a great help to dull the pain. I took this along with ibuprofen.