Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews
#1 in Oral Care

February 18, 2007

I have to disagree with the other raters so far with regards to effectiveness of this product. I find that this really does glibe between your teeth easily but in terms at getting at plaque etc I find that regular waxed floss works bettter. This stuff is definitely more comfortable for those who have teeth that are closer together or who are just starting up flossing regularly but if you are already in the habit of flossing I recommend using regular waxed floss over this product.

February 16, 2007

This is amazing floss. I switched to it about a year ago when my dentist started carrying it. I never had a reason to switch flosses because the one I had previously been using worked just fine. But, since I could try it out for free I did and I am hooked. It gets between your teeth so much better and doesn't irritate the gums as much as traditional floss. I give it a big thumbs up!

February 01, 2007

Flossing can be really annoying, but we all have to do it. I found this product years ago and I love it. It is less painful than other flosses, that can get stuck easily- especially the non-waxed kind. This stuff glides through tough areas and makes flossing easier and faster. This is really a great product. It's cheap and easy to use.