Oreo Thins Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1297 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

The thinness makes you feel less guilty about eating a few handfuls! The amount of oreo-flavour you get out of this format is just enough to quench any oreo craving

March 13, 2017

I love oreo cookies so when these came out I just had to try them. They're good and it doesn't taste any different from the original, it's just less of a cookie. For the price, these are really good to buy as snacks but I don't think I'd buy them often because it's not any different from the original.

March 07, 2017

These are the perfect treat for the kids. They haven't even noticed I have swapped out their standard oreos for the the Thins, and they especially love the golden ones. I love the guilt free snacking and calorie saving on my treat of "2 cookies"

LOVE!

February 11, 2017

I am liking the Oreo Thins. It is just as yummy as the regular Oreos but I seem to enjoy the thin version a tiny bit more. Saw this at Walmart and I'm glad I gave it a try. Loved by the whole family.

February 11, 2017

Easy to find on sale for a good price. For those who like more cookie and less icing, it is the perfect combination. A sweet little treat with a cold glass of milk!

December 29, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de goûter ces biscuits dans un kiosque de dégustation et j'ai été agréablement surprise. J'ai beaucoup apprécié le goût et surtout la texture très croquante.

October 19, 2016

Une des meilleures invention sur cette planète.Au départ les oreos sont trop bon , mais ceux-ci sont encore meilleurs. Ils sont tendre et pas trop minces,parfait comme on dit!

October 05, 2016

I love Oreo Thins! I didn't eat the original oreos but when these came out, I could not resist! The taste is the same. The thin oreos are awesome treats for someone who doesn't want a lot in one cookie.

September 06, 2016

I love Oreo Thins better than the original. They are light and crispy, like they are freshly baked. Oreo Thins have the right amount of sweetness. Will definitely buy them agian.

July 11, 2016

I can never eat a regular Oreo again after having these thins ! They are the perfect amount of sweetness without being too over sugary . My kids also love them better then the originals .