4.1/5
Oreo Thins Reviews
#11 in Cookies

July 09, 2017

Love It

Okay so IM a Huge fan of the oreo cookies but what I'm not a huge fan of is the cream filling I mean i scrape off the cream every time I eat an ore which is meh so when I saw the thins at first I was excited cuz somehow I thought it didn't have cream but boy was I disappointed but that being said the oreo thins have become a staple for my family

June 28, 2017

Delicious Oreo cookie in a thinner form

I really enjoy these Oreo cookies. There is a good cookie to cream ratio which is always nice. The cookie itself is a bit crunchier I find in this thin format than in the original which I really liked. These cookies are better eaten alone than with a glass of milk in my opinion. The cream in the middle is fluffy and rich as always. I like to eat the cookies first and save the cream until the end. Both the chocolate and golden Oreo thins are delicious.

June 26, 2017

Better than Original Oreos

I actually prefer Oreo Things to regular Oreos. I like the balanced cookie to cream ratio they provide. These taste like regular Oreos, with more of a crispier, crunchier texture. I also like the fact that you can eat more of these cookie as they are lighter.

You can often find these on sale.

June 15, 2017

Oreo thins are my favorite!

Oreo thins were a suprise to me because I love the double stuff because of all the extra cream but after trying them I actually prefer the thin Oreos ! I think it has more to do with the cookie to cream ratio, the cookies themselves are alot lighter and thinner compared to the original Oreos so you really get more of the cream flavour ! If you haven't tried theese I deffently recommend you do !

June 15, 2017

Oreo Thins Forever

These are great. Same classic Oreo but now you can eat more of them and not feel as bad about it. Just kidding...kind of. In all seriousness they are great for portion control or in my case, trying to watch your sugar intake while still getting to enjoy the simple things in life. Simple things being Oreos. Would buy again.

May 21, 2017

These have become a new favorite, they are not overly sweet and just I love how thin and crispy they are. They are like little Oreo crisps. I don't think I'll ever enjoy the regular ones as much as I enjoy the Oreo thins.
    It is a must try!!!

April 13, 2017

The thinness makes you feel less guilty about eating a few handfuls! The amount of oreo-flavour you get out of this format is just enough to quench any oreo craving

March 13, 2017

I love oreo cookies so when these came out I just had to try them. They're good and it doesn't taste any different from the original, it's just less of a cookie. For the price, these are really good to buy as snacks but I don't think I'd buy them often because it's not any different from the original.

March 07, 2017

These are the perfect treat for the kids. They haven't even noticed I have swapped out their standard oreos for the the Thins, and they especially love the golden ones. I love the guilt free snacking and calorie saving on my treat of "2 cookies"

LOVE!

February 15, 2017

I stayed away from Oreo cookies all the time, till day my hubby brought the thin Oreo cookies home.Now I can't keep my hands away from it.Its light.I love it!