Origins Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palemetto and Mint

Origins Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palemetto and Mint Reviews

2.0/5

Ranked #825 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

December 04, 2014

Origins Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palemetto and Mint smells refreshing and feels invigorating. I really like how the product does not have harsh chemicals, parabens, and dyes BUT my face doesn't feel clean after using the cleanser. it feels like my makeup and "the day" is still on my skin. I've used the whole bottle and I don't notice any difference in my skin. :( I wanted this to be my cleanser but now I'm disappointed.

1.5/5

December 04, 2014

Bought this at the MAC Warehouse Sale but didnt find it to do anything for my skin. The smell is a little off-putting because of the saw palmetto BUT the mint does help to cover it a bit so it smells quite minty and wood-like which is just ok. Its supposed to help clear the skin and deep pore cleanse and Ive heard good things about saw palmetto but this cleanser didn't do anything for my oily skin or pores (they looked the same) and its quite expensive ($25 before tax).