Orly Bonder Reviews

Ranked #1445 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

June 14, 2017

Will definitely make any nail polish last very long

This bonder with any nail polish kid you not will work. I was having a hard time when all I put on was plain nail polish. After I heard of this bonder I tried it and even with washing dishes it will last almost a full week of no chipping. I have kids and this stuff under your nail polish will make it last so much longer! !!

April 25, 2017

This is a very quick & easy step in the manicure process that is totally worth it in my opinion. It makes my nail polish apply smoother and easier with this base on, and also makes my nail polish last longer!
    The product is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.

December 22, 2016

I'm really happy with this base coat. It adds 2 days to my manicure.

My normal application is base + 2-3 layers polish + top coat. I usually see crack lines in the polish near the free edge by day 3 of wear. I haven't experienced this cracking with the Orly bonder base coat. So for me it does a great job.

It is slightly more expensive than your average base, but worth it. The price is closer to $13 in most online stores.

1.0/5

June 28, 2016

I have never been so disappointed in a product! I purchased this after reading many wonderful reviews here, as well as on other websites and I absolutely regret doing so. This base coat makes my manicure chip even more quickly than usual. Every single time I've used this base coat my nail polish chips within an hour of application. The biggest waste of $14 I've ever spent!

March 30, 2016

I paint my nails every week and after a day (sometimes less) they start to chip. I have my hands in water pretty consistently so this is a problem no matter how many top coats/ brands I've tried. However, this blonder is a miracle! I painted my nails and they lasted (even with hot showers and dish washing) for 4 days before they chipped. That's a record for me. I'd definitely recommend this!

Updated On: April 14, 2016

I just noticed that it says the average price for this is $5.99. I paid almost $15 at Sally's beauty supply so I'm not sure if that's American dollars but it's definitely not that cheap! However after using it a few more times it's worth every penny

January 16, 2016

The best basecoat! It's a rubber basecoat, so the nail polish really sticks to your nails longer! Brilliant!

January 16, 2015

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat is a fabulous base coat for your nail polish. I find it really makes your nail polish last a lot longer than regular base coats. I tried this one after being so disappointed with my polish chipping within 24 hours. I luv it.

September 30, 2014

I read people raving about Orly Bonder and finally caved -- so glad I did! It's my favourite base coat now! I has kind of a rubberized finish that grips to your nail and then grips to the polish. My manis last until I take them off with no chipping. Such an awesome product!

August 12, 2014

This is one of the best base coats on the market! Trust me, I've tried most of them!

It's hard to find, but it's worth the effort. The application is quick and gives a very thin and smooth matte base. It's lovely for getting your polish to adhere to your nails and it's smooth and definitely reduces chipping. Stain prevention is average, but the chip reduction/enhancing polish wear is way above average. I can often get my pedicure to last for 3 weeks, and it's more the issue of new nail growth that leads to the polish change as opposed to chips!

Love this!

August 13, 2013

Orly Bonder has literally changed my life!! How so? Well ever since I can remember I could only wear nail plush for a couple of hours (even using a chip preventer,base coat, $17 nail polish and a topcoat). I would have to put on nail polish just hours before the event I went to and knew by the end of the evening it would be chipped. I started using Orly Bonder a few months ago and WOW what a difference. It's a rubberized base coat which looks great (not too thick or gloppy). The application is easy (nice brush on it) and its dry time isn't very long either. So my routine now is the chip preventer, Orly Bonder, nail polish then top coat. My manicure lasts for DAYS! My French manicure lasted a good 5 days. The regular nail polish lasted about the same. For me this is a true miracle. Nothing had worked before. Thanks Orly for making this awesome product!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge