OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 330 in Laundry Care

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours

March 30, 2017

OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover did a good job. I would recommend. Oxiclean wil be my new brand of stain remover from now on. Thank you Oxiclean for saving my clothes.

March 30, 2017

OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover is an excellent addition to every load. I received this product to review, and it will be making a regular appearance in my washing routine. #gotitfree
    I loved that this product could be added to every load, and was ok to use with colours. It worked great on the kids clothing and on work clothing.
    A great added boast for your clothing!

wow magique,
    merci pour le beau produit que je viens de découvert.
    j'avais un doute mais numero 1 .
    j'adore, je vais continu a l'utiliser et en acheter d'autre.
    je dois toujours frotter le linges de ma fille car elle est un peu gaffeuse
    mais avec ce produit miracle pour moi. tres facile a utiliser

March 30, 2017

I got this product for free. I did a load of laundry with mostly my daughter's clothes which always have stains on them. I noticed the fresh stains came right out but some of the older stains did not. I'll always be keeping OxiClean Colour Shield on had so that stains can be taken care of the first time in the wash so they don't become old stains.

March 30, 2017

Un bon produit que je recommande pour son efficacité et son rapport qualité prix, j'ai aimé qu`il soit facilement soluble et le fait qu'il n'y ait pas de parfum

March 30, 2017

I have received OxiClean Color Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder from Chickadvisor Product Review Club for free to test and give my honest opinion.

I have tried various stain remover before and I must say, this one works the best. I have a bunch of white socks that aren't completely white and towels.

I decided to make my first test with socks and towels using just the Oxiclean Stain Remover Powder. It is very easy to use, just stick my laundry in the wash, and put a scoop of this powder in and I was good to go.

I was really amazed of the outcome of the towels and socks. They are so white as if they are new. The scent is great as well.

My second test, I used together with Oxiclean Maxforce Foam. This is for some of my white clothing. I first put the foam on the stain, let it sit for a bit and then stick it in the washing machine and ad the powder. I must say it did lighten the stain but it did not remove it completely. I believe in a few more wash I would be able to remove the stain.

Overall very impress with this product and I would definitely repurchased.

March 30, 2017

I did a load of laundry with this and like the scent, not too overpowering or mild. I also soaked a mop pad in hot water for many days and it did a great job of cleaning it.
    #OxiCleanChallenge #gotitfree
    I received this in the ChickAdvisor review club.

March 29, 2017

J'aime beaucoup la gamme de produits Oxi Clean. La quantité de produit requise pour avoir de l'efficacité est minime par rapport a son plus grand compétiteur.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have 3 young children and tackle stains daily on their clothes. I used it in with my laundry and found that it worked extremely well to help with milk staining as well as colour boosting. I however found it worked even better to put a scoop of the powder in with a tough lyrics stained object. I would let it soak in the sink for a few hours, rinse and put another scoop in and voila the stains were removed! Even tough stains that I normally could not remove! This is an amazing versatile product for any mom who has children! I willdefinitely be buying this product again! Glad that I was one of the chosen ones to try out this product to for free!

March 29, 2017

With a toddler, a husband, and a puppy, stains are a common occurrence in our home. I found that it removed fresh stains very well, but clothes with dried, older stains needed another wash to get it out. Maybe I need to add more Oxiclean for my huge loads, I'll try that next time. I liked that it doesn't fade colours,

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

Ikea Fiskbo frame