OxiClean Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover & Booster Reviews
Ranked #8 in Laundry Care

OxiClean™ Max Force™ White Revive™ whitens with three powerful whitening and brightening agents that won’t damage clothing:

• gentle bleaching with oxygen (sodium percarbonate)
  • deep cleaning fibers with enzymes and surfactants
  • depositing optical brighteners
Gets the tough stains out the first time. Chlorine bleach free - no harsh smell or risk of chlorine damage. “Wow White” Technology maintains and revives whites to help keep them looking like new longer. Safe for all machines (including HE).

April 25, 2017

Love this product. Threw all my dish clothes and towels in the wash with OxiClean Max Force, and was very, pleasantly, surprised how much whiter they came out. We cook tomato sauces and curry sauces often, so our clothes and towels become dull/stained. Didn't think anything could change that. Thanks, OxiClean!!! #gotitfree

April 11, 2017

I do not normally used powder pre treatments but I had an unknown stain on a comforter. I did not know how long the stain was left on for so I pretreated it with the Oxiclean Max Force foam and then rubbed and scrubbed in with the Oxiclean powder. I did not think was going to come out because it was still there after scrubbing. I put into the washing machine on normal. The comforter came out clean!

April 05, 2017

#gotitfree
    I couldn't find this product in the four stores I went to in my town but one of the other products, Oxi Clean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover in a spray bottle was avaialble so I tried this on a pair of white capris that I had spilled red wine on. I tried everything, stain removers, baking soda and vinegar, scrubbing with detergents and bleach. Even after several attempts and several soaks, I could still see the stain. I sprayed the Oxi Clean (not a powder as described above). I also used the Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover powder as an additive to the laundry. But it seemed to do the trick! Everything else I tried failed miserably and I had thrown them in the back of my closet and now I'll be wearing them again!

Thank you Oxi Clean for saving one of my faves!

March 20, 2017

Love love love this product! Keeps my clothing bright, removes stains and is safer than bleach!
    I use it everything - not just clothes. Tile, yellowed curtains, you name it!

January 15, 2017

I tried this a few months ago and was very impressed with the way our laundry came out. I no longer use bleach for the whites thanks to oxi for no more bleach stains

October 25, 2016

I use Oxi Clean on hard to clean stuff like underwear and white socks. Also, pillow cases and sheets. It really is wonderful at removing stains and spots. I like to have this in the house at all times.

October 15, 2016

This stuff works, it actually got grass stains out of my daughters jeans and I did not even have to scrub. Our whites always look whiter and it takes out all kinds of other stains. I love knowing that there is a booster I can throw in my wash and my stubborn stains magically disappear. It's a bit pricey but it does last long and saves your clothes.

September 28, 2016

C'est un détachant pour vêtement qui fonctionne vraiment. J'aime le mettre avec mes vêtements blancs que je lave. Laisse mes vêtements d'un blanc pur.

September 28, 2016

I have boys, so I have oxi. This stuff works wonders. Grass, mud, blood, crayon- all out with oxi. I often save a pile of "oxi" clothes and do a load to save the product. It's a little expensive for the quantity, by totally worth it!

June 17, 2016

Meilleur détachant ! je l'adore. je le met dans de l'eau très chaude. et laisse tremper le vêtement taché qui n'a pas partit au lavage ordinaire et la tache disparait après quelques heure. Ce produit est mon meilleur ami dans le lavage.