OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

Bonjour,

Ce produit est parfait pour enlever les tâches graisseuses sur les vêtements. Je le recommande vraiment. Petite bouteille avec un grand pouvoir :).

March 27, 2017

Although i find it a little pricey, this product works ! No doubt about it can and will remove almost any stain from almost any fabric. I recommend it.

March 27, 2017

I received this product to try and was excited after reading that I can spray this on stains and leave up to a week?? say what?? that is awesome.. because with kids and dogs I dont run and do laundry every time we get stains on our clothes.
    I sprayed a few of the kids clothes and placed them back in their clothes hamper to sit for 2 days as I really wanted to test this out.

To my surprise, the stains that I had sprayed had lightened before I even had a chance to launder them. The product was already working!

After washing the items as usual I was unable to detect where I had originally sprayed.
    Two thumbs up for this stain remover!

2.7/5

March 27, 2017

pour le spray je trouve que ca donne aucun résultat .jen ai 3 enfants a la maison ,,,,.......b,eaucoup de tache sur les vetement mais ca donne pas une grande chose

March 26, 2017

I used this product on an old stain on a shirt. I hadn't noticed the stain and it got washed so it was set into the material. I had used another stain remover which had no noticeable results but the Oxi Clean Max Force got the stain completely out and whitened the shirt as well. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend it!

1.0/5

March 26, 2017

real disappointed in this. used it along with a white cleaner.....did nothing but give me more work and have to wash everything again with a good product

March 26, 2017

I got to try the oxi clean max force spray free as part of product review club.

I like how the bottle is easy to use, just turn the nozzle on and spray away. It is a lot easier to treat spots with a spray bottle so you dont have to worry about appspilling too much prouduct. The first time I tried this product I noticed the stain did not come off after washing. The next time i decided to leave the spray soaking in for an hour and then stick it in the wash. This time the stain was successfully removed.

March 26, 2017

I got this free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree . I have used other products like this before and was happy to see that this product was great. I had a few old stains in some clothes and the stains where gone. I definitely will be buying this product again. Thanks Chick Advisor.

March 26, 2017

I was excited to test out this OxiClean MaxForce Spray-thank you ChickAdvisor! I have heard good things from this from my Aunt literally hours before I got to use it, she mentioned it took pen out of an expensive light coloured coat she had purchased so I thought that was amazing!
    I had purchase just a cheap white cotton shirt but ended up hating the fit of it and so I thought I would try staining this before using the product. I have Pen, Coffee and Ketchup on this shirt. I had let the shirt sit for a few hours so I think the stain was in there, I spray some MaxForce on it and let it sit for 2 hours while I was letting some other laundry soak…

Wow! I have to say this worked pretty darn amazing! I have a little bit of the ink showing but I have resprayed it before drying the shirt and I think it will take care of it. HIGHLY impressed!

I have attached my before and after photos, I am for sure putting away my not so scream worthy stain remover if you know what I mean.

March 26, 2017

Oxi Clean Maxi force is a great product for stains.. I had old stains on my work clothes and it took it off..I would recommend it to everyone with kids also....I'm very satisfied with the result plus I got it free to try which is a bone, I love it.....Thanks Chick Advisor