OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 04, 2017

J'en avais entendue parler mais , j'avais pas eu la chance de l'essayer ! Ce produit a un pouvoir détachant surprenant et il est génial pour le blanc !!! Je l'adore et ne peux plus m'en passer !

April 04, 2017

j'ai fait tremper un vêtement qui était taché depuis longtemps et le résultat m'a surpris. La tache est presque disparue du premier coup. J'ai refait trempé une 2e fois et ensuite j'ai mis le vêtement au lavage et la tache ne parait plus. Je suis contente du résultat. Ce produit est vraiment efficace.

April 04, 2017

I received this product free of charge as part of the product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I've used this powder in the past, but for one reason or another stopped buying it. I've realized that was a major mistake as it's kind of perfect! It's great for having on hand to deal with stains and unexpected messes, but it's also great to throw in a load of laundry just to make sure it's extra clean. I love that it's effective, but also easy on clothes and works safely on pretty much everything.

April 03, 2017

I got this product free and it works just like it states it does. I would definitely use this product again. I would recommend this product to anyone .

April 03, 2017

For anyone who hasn't tried this, you are missing out. I was able to get the toughest stains I had been battling with for long out. I like that it has numerous uses around the house too. Best of all is that #igotitfrre

April 03, 2017

I use this product in my laundry to remove clothing stains---makeup, sweat, blood, dirt, etc. The trick is to use warm or hot water with the product and presoak for stubborn stains. I usually use warm water to ensure the powder dissolves

#gotitfree

#OxiCleanChallenge and #gotitfree!

I got this product free as part of Chick Advisor product review club. I found that this product is pretty effective in removing food stains. I haven't had much of a chance to test it out more as I got these products late. I do think they leave a strong scent though, but no one in our household has any allergies to strong fragrances.

April 03, 2017

I was really happy with this! I was lucky enough to try it for free and I'm glad I was chosen! Just a little scoop helped remove some tough stains in my laundry. I used it on items that had stains set right in and in just one wash most of the stains were gone. My only complaint is that the scoop was buried pretty far down and I couldn't get it out for a bit.

April 03, 2017

J'ai pu essayer OxiClean en poudre que j'ai eu gratuitement, il est plutôt efficace.

Sur les cols des chemises de mon mari, il reste toujours des traces mêmes après les avoir lavés, mais en ajoutant la poudre OxiClean à ma lessive, plus de trace, les chemises était comme neuves !

April 03, 2017

This product is the best I have used when getting my whites white. I think that it is a great value and I will continue to stock it as a laundry room staple!