OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 08, 2017

I received OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Power for free to try from ChickAdvisor. After adding a scoop to my load of whites, I noticed my clothes came out brighter than usual with pre-existing stains either reduced or gone completely! I love how there's no perfumy scent left over on our clothes and OxiClean doesn't irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. Great product!!!

April 07, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

I was lucky to have been chosen to review OxiClean’s Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover, Absolutely works to make white items look better again. Thanks chick advisor for letting me try this product

April 06, 2017

I used this product on my curtains and my white shirts that had yellow armpit stains. Wowsers did it ever take off those yellows! Amazing product! Lots for the money it costs = well worth the value! I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor.

April 06, 2017

I was lucky to have been chosen to review OxiClean’s Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover, Thank you Chickadvisor!
    It helped get my 3year old and husband's clothes clean. I will be purchasing this again!

April 06, 2017

I've always used Resolve in my laundry, but since I got the opportunity to try Oxi-Clean I was very impressed with it. I would definitely buy this again instead of my usual brand. It took a lot of the stains out. I have a husband and little boy who love to get dirty and stain their clothes!!!

April 06, 2017

je ne connaissais pas ce produit avant de l'avoir essayer
    ce qui ma permis de découvrir se merveilleux produit que ces sur je vais aller m'acheter a nouveau
    quand je vais avoir fini ceux que j'ai car je les adore!!!!!

April 06, 2017

Holy moley! I got this to try free from Chickadvisor, but I'll definitely be buying this once I run out. IT GOT SPAGHETTI STAINS OUT OF MY HUSBAND'S DRESS SHIRT. Never mind that he just threw it in the hamper for days before I spotted it. I threw a scoop into my HE front loader, added a laundry pod and washed it on a hot setting. Not a trace of spaghetti remained and the underarms lost that grey/yellow cast.

April 06, 2017

I got this OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover free to review from chickadvisor. I used it on our socks and stained dish cloths/towels and they came out a lot whiter and brighter , I was really impressed. will buy it again, so much easier than soaking them in bleach!

April 05, 2017

I got this OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover free for review purpose from chickadvisor. I used it on our socks first and they came out alot whiter and brighter , I was really impressed. It was very effective and I would buy it again

April 05, 2017

We tride white revive on some of our dingiest whites. And overall we were very satisfied. It even got rid of the armpit stains. It wasn't able to improve a stained sweaty hat, but it was in pretty bad shape. Overall, our clothes came out much whiter and brighter. We would totally recommend this.