OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 16, 2017

Un autre bon produit OxiClean qui remplit ses promesses. Je n'achète pas beaucoup de vêtements blancs car je les trouve difficile d'entretien. J'ai donc tout mis les vêtements blancs dans un seul lavage et utilisé la poudre. J'ai été très étonnée quand j'ai ressorti la lessive de la machine. Tout avait l'air beaucoup plus blanc. J'ai aussi utilisé pour des draps... apparence presque neuf ! À utiliser à chaque lavage, une autre belle addition à mes produits habituels.

April 16, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder really make a difference to my whites. I had previously washed a load of white pillow cases and pillow protectors, and a burgundy pillow case had ended up in the load. This resulted in everything in the load turning grey. It was awful! I rewashed them with OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Power and I was really surprised by the difference! Everything was white again! #gotitfree.

April 16, 2017

I recently got to try OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Removing Powder for free from ChickAdvisor and I was really impressed with how well it worked on some of my older clothes and linens. In particular I used it on bed linens including a few very old yellow stained pillow cases and they came out super white. They almost looked brand new. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 16, 2017

Mon conjoint travaille comme mécanicien alors ses vêtements sont toujours très sale et tâchés par des substances dûr à faire disparaître. J'ai utilisé ce produit d'Oxyclean au lieu de mon détergeant habituel et ça l'a donné un meilleur résultat. Alors je recommande ce produit avec plaisir.

April 16, 2017

OxiClean™ White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is fantastic for getting those light stains out of clothes that really don't need a heavier stain remover. Left my clothes smelling nice and fresh

April 15, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover helped make my whites look brighter.

I used this product in the wash along with my regular detergent. I found that the white items that were in the wash looked great, and were clean. I also tried it with darker clothes that had bit of white in them, and the clothes came out looking nice and bright.

I don't have a lot of white clothing, or bedding so I don't know it I would purchase this product on a regular basis in the future. I found other OxiClean products get my clothes looking great. I think if you have a lot of whites that it would be helpful to have.

I received a free sample of this product to try from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

April 15, 2017

I got the OxiClean White Revive laundry stain remover through Chick Advisor. I am glad that this was offered to me because again it was another product I don't think I would have bought it to try for myself. I found it worked really well. I added to my washer before I put the clothes in. Unfortunately my washer adjusts the water level to the items in the washer so it won't fill up until I add all the clothes. I put a little water in first and let it sit before adding the clothes. I found it worked well with my whites. I was a little nervous to use it on colors. I just didnt know if I should trust it. While the clothes wasn't completely white it did get the majority of stains out and left my clothes with a nice fresh smell. I really wish there was a way of just putting it in and then adding the clothes or vice versa because it is a little time consuming. I would however use this product again and recommend it to others.

April 15, 2017

This is a must for my whites! This works really well at keeping them clean and white and not destroying my
    Clothes like other whitening products, would highly recommend this to anyone especially the spill proof people like me'

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My husband is a mechanic and his work clothes come home pretty dirty. I used this instead of the usual product and it did a much better job. For sure will recommend and use this product in the future.

April 15, 2017

Oxi-Clean White Revive is fantastic. After soaking my white fabrics (bed sheets, t-shirts) for about an hour and running them through one wash cycle, they came out looking like new. I felt that the price was fair for the effectiveness of the product.