Palmolive Dish & Sink Reviews
Ranked #110 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Good - 0

September 19, 2017

Great, reliable product.

I always by Palmolive dish soap. It does a great job. It cleans the dishes and even the odd grease stain on clothing. I find it very reliable and cost-effective.

May 30, 2017

I find myself repurchasing this dish soap all the time. Its usually on sale and they have great scents to choose from. Its gentle on your hands and also cleans my dishes thorough. I also use this product to wash my puppies and it makes them look and smell good after a bath. Probably the best dish soap on the market.

February 17, 2017

Love It!
    Most of the time we do dishes by hand, very rare using the dishwasher. And lately all I use is this dish soap.
    It feels very gentle on your hands, and definitely cleans all the grease, and of course the sink doesn't smell.

November 22, 2016

I have used Palmolive for the last 5 years. Its great for the price! Always significantly less than other brands and gets the job done. Safe on my hands as well.

June 20, 2016

This stuff is great! I am a big fan of Palmolive because it cuts grease and does a great job with my dishes while being sensitive on my skin. I like this version even better because it has a strong clean smell that lasts - I love to pour a bit of this down the drain after I do the dishes with some hot water and it leaves my kitchen smelling great. A little bit goes a long way, which I have found to be true of most Palmolive products. This soap doesn't cost any more than regular Palmolive - I strongly suggest giving it a try!

December 26, 2015

This is my new favourite dish soap. It smells fresh kind of like a baby (only way I can describe its pleasing scent). It really gets the dishes clean as well as when I use it to scrub the sink. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I really recommend it. Everything just smells so fresh and clean and my hand washed dishes are leave clean, with no film or residue.

June 08, 2015

This is hands down the best dish soap I have ever used! Not only does it clean your dishes, but it cleans your sink and leaves it sparkling clean and smelling great!