Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#15 in Baby Wipes

August 08, 2021
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this product again and I have !

The wioes clean very thoroughly and gentle on baby’s skin . They are easy to use and to dispose of . They are good for sensitive skin and I recommend to friends and family .

August 07, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Excellent wipes

excellent wipes, suitable for the sensitive skin of my daughter, does not irritate the skin, I like it very much, I constantly buy for my daughter, soft, have a pleasant smell👍

August 04, 2021

Best wipes ever

I only will use these wipes for my daughter! They are 99% water! Free of dyes and perfumes, dye and alcohol! I love how wet they are which makes a great difference when cleaning up a dirty diaper! They also only score a 3 on the ‘Think Dirty’ app!

December 07, 2020

Great for diaper rash!!!

My baby girl recently has had a rash on her bottom. I started using these along with the same brand diapers and her rash cleared almost immediately! I highly reccomend for sensitive bottoms!

October 30, 2020

Definitely would buy again

I’ve tried lots of products on my babies but but found this to be one that doesnt and dry out his skin or give him a rash I would recommend this product.

September 15, 2020

Great for my baby

It is gentle on my baby’s skin. It is soft and unscented. It is great for sensitive skin. So far my baby’s skin doesn’t react on it. It is really moist.

September 06, 2020

These are amazing! I would for sure buy this product again!

What a great product! We absolutely love the gentle formula and these are super for sensitive skin!
    I love the affordability and the bulk sizes they come in I like how they don’t have a heavy scent

September 01, 2020

The only wipes I use

My baby has super sensitive skin and I’ve had difficulty looking for wipes that would not cause a nappy rash. My friend recommended that I use pampers aqua pire sensitive baby wipes and it has exceeded my expectations. Recommend 100%

July 30, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Gentle on skin

One of the 2 best wipes I’ve been using. It’s literally 99% water wipes. Made out of cotton, very gentle on baby’s skin. No alcohol that will dry your baby’s skin and it’s fragrance and chemical free, it wouldn’t really harm baby’s soft and delicate skin. My baby has a very sensitive skin so I’m not worried using this wipes on him. I also use it to wipe other body parts and there’s no reaction on skin. Safe to use on face too.

July 23, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Amazing

Bought these baby wipes because all the others would cause babys skin to be red.since then I wont use and other kind for my daughter.we can even use them on face and hands.