Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#15 in Baby Wipes

February 15, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Pampers pure wipes

Generations of our family have had issues with wipes. We mostly just used warm wash clothes because if it. Now we have our youngest grand daughter who is 1. My daughter came across these so we tried them. They are heaven sent! They don't cause her a rash, they are soft, not to wet or dry. They do dry out quicker if left open. I wouldn't use another wipe besides this one.

February 04, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Great wipes

We were the first to try these wipes and I like them a lot. They are not too dry neither wet, just the right amount. They are very gentle to my baby's skin and I like that they are 99% water and the wipes are soft on touch.

December 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Clean booty

The best wipes and the only ones we have found that don’t give our angel I diaper rash!! What a blessing it is to find wipes with no fragrance, or dyes. These wipes get used for everything from cleaning cutie booties to cleaning spills in the car!

October 22, 2019

Water wipes

We long these wipes! So soft, and left with a clean feeling. Very gentle for bums, face, and everything in between. I feel like the cost could be a bit less, or more product per pack!

October 04, 2019

Our new go to!

We love Pampers Aqua Pure wipes! We have tried just about every wipe out there and this is by far the best yet. They are great for our baby’s sensitive skin. They are soft and wet enough to actually clean up messes.

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love love love these

I love that the wipes are mostly water. They don’t irritate my baby’s bottom at all. I wish they would make the price the same as their normal wipes and just eliminate those due to chemicals.

August 29, 2019

These are amazing!

I love love love these wipes. I dont like their diapers but I love these wipes. I use Huggies diapers but only pampers pure wipes. I found out of the 5 different wipe brands I used this is the best at cleaning up my little ones bum. The moisture level is always high so you dont have to use a ton to get the job done.

August 11, 2019
    Michigan, United States

These wipes are the best wipes i have ever purchased

They we're ultra soft and super effective in cleaning up the poo mess. I only need maximum 3 wipes per duty. I reccomend to anyone.love love love them.

August 06, 2019

Great product for sensitive skin

My daughter is 7 months old and since she was born I watched what products I use on her. I try to get stuff that's more natural, not harsh and with minimal ingredients. When I came across these wipes I decided to try them since they have no fragrance , no chemicals , mostly water , no parabens, etc . I was very satisfied with this product and now I'm trying out the pure diapers which I also like and would recommend.

July 04, 2019

Gentle but effective!

These wipes work great on my baby’s sensitive skin. They get the job done without any scent or irritation. I will definitely continue to purchase these as our everyday wipes.