Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#19 in Baby Wipes

January 24, 2019

Fit for anything!

Love this product. We recently bought this product to see the difference between regular wipes and other store brands. We absolutely love this it’s scent free no chemicals and is amazingly gentle on super sensitive skin. We don’t go anywhere without it. Love this pampers line 😍

January 23, 2019

Love these wipes!!

My baby has very sensitive skin and these wipes have been working great for her! Shes reacted to other wipes in the past but not these ones
    The price point is fair and it is a great quality product.

January 07, 2019

I prefer regular Pampers

I don’t get the hype on these. They work the same as regular Pampers but cost more! I wouldn’t use again if the cost was more or the same really. For myself (my kids), there is no benefit.

January 02, 2019

Perfect

These wipes are great. They are actually wet not dry and they make wiping so much more easily. It's not thick at all and they detach easily when you pull on them.

October 16, 2018

Worth every penny!

Pampers pure wipes is my new favorite! Made with 99 percent water, these wipes clean my baby's bum effectively and does not leave a rash! They are more expensive but are worth every penny. They do the job right and you only need 1 wipe to get the job done, they don't fall apart. Instead they are strong, cleaning up both pee and poo without leaving anything behind! There is no harsh smell, in fact they smell great! I would recommend this product for all babies!

October 12, 2018

So gentle

I bought this to try a month ago now I’m completely switch to these wipes because my babies have very sensitive skin and it’s very gentle even sometimes I remove my makeup with them and I also have a sensitive skin but never irritates me

2.0/5

October 02, 2018

could we have a truely perfume/soap free wipe?

i wasn't too impressed as i felt like the wipes were sudsy and left a sudsy film i wanted to wipe away afterwards. also the fact i couldn't easily tare a wipe in half to use for our premie felt like a waste if i had to use the whole wipe or find scissors to cut

September 21, 2018

Gentle on our toddler's sensitive skin

We use these wipes exclusively on our daughter. She has very sensitive skin and these are gentle and never too moist when using. We keep them in every room of the house, in the truck and in her diaper bag; a staple for sure!

2.2/5

September 18, 2018

They honestly arent that great!

For pampers you would think they would be a lot better. I no longer use them as my children and multiple other mothers have complained as well. I wouldnt even get them if they were the last pack I would homemaker them at that point.

September 13, 2018

Love these wipes

I wanted singing gentle to wipe my son after the mess . Pampers aqua pure wipes are lifesavers . I love that they are based on water and gentle on the skin . Love this wipes .