Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#16 in Baby Wipes

April 27, 2019

Obsessed !

Since I became a mother we have tried thousands of wipes for our daughter, these were our absolute favourite. Not only were they amazing for our baby but they took out formula spit up off the couch. I’m obsessed

April 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

baby

J'adore c'est wipes. Elle sont souples , et super pour la peau senssible d'un bebe. J'achete toujours cete marque pour mon garcon. Par contre , j'aimerais que les wipes devienne plus tremples. Pas evident esuiyer parfois certain numero 2 :P .

March 26, 2019

Excellent wipes

We started using pampers pure wipes when our daughter developed a bad rash we couldn’t get rid of. We always used the sensitive wipes but even in those, the alcohol burned her skin. We’ve had no issues with the pure wipes and continue to buy them. We use them when on the go to wipe her hands and face as well and she hasn’t gotten a rash from them at all. My only wish is that they weren’t so expensive to purchase. We all know wipes don’t last very long when you have a baby. :)

March 26, 2019

Best wipes for my baby’s sensitive skin!

This is best wipes in the market and it’s really great for my baby’s sensitive skin! It is unscented and the material is soft for my baby’s bum. I also use it as a make up remover. :)

March 20, 2019

Finally!

Finally there is a product like this on the market!!!
    I used to order the super-expensive WaterWipes as my baby had bad diaper rushes from any other wipes. As a mom, you always look for best for your children. These wipes are practically the same as those expensive ones, for a fraction of a price. Thank you Pampers for listening to your customers!

February 20, 2019

It’s an Auqa wipe

Well, what can I say but wipes are wipes. But... there are the differences in material, brand, scent and quality. I was hesitant to try the auqa wipes due to the price but bit the bullet and now it’s what I buy. I’ve always been a pampers mom and used the pampers sensitive wipes for my first and now for my second and have always loved the quality. I still use sensitive from time to time but I prefer the aqua as it has less chemicals, less of a scent and seems to be thicker than the average wipe. So it sort of makes up for the difference in quantity as 1 wipe stretches a little farther. My only flaw is the price. It still sits a bit with me every time I go to the store and I stand in the baby aisle himming and hawing over which one I would rather pay for. Recently the aqua has made the list as it’s super gentle on my sensitive little guys face, hands and bum. My next favourite wipe will be the gentle, scent free, chemical less flushable wipe... still looking for that but till then, it’s an aqua wipe.

January 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fit for anything!

Love this product. We recently bought this product to see the difference between regular wipes and other store brands. We absolutely love this it’s scent free no chemicals and is amazingly gentle on super sensitive skin. We don’t go anywhere without it. Love this pampers line 😍

January 23, 2019

Love these wipes!!

My baby has very sensitive skin and these wipes have been working great for her! Shes reacted to other wipes in the past but not these ones
    The price point is fair and it is a great quality product.

January 07, 2019

I prefer regular Pampers

I don’t get the hype on these. They work the same as regular Pampers but cost more! I wouldn’t use again if the cost was more or the same really. For myself (my kids), there is no benefit.

January 02, 2019

Perfect

These wipes are great. They are actually wet not dry and they make wiping so much more easily. It's not thick at all and they detach easily when you pull on them.