4.1/5
Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#20 in Baby Wipes

October 16, 2018

Worth every penny!

Pampers pure wipes is my new favorite! Made with 99 percent water, these wipes clean my baby's bum effectively and does not leave a rash! They are more expensive but are worth every penny. They do the job right and you only need 1 wipe to get the job done, they don't fall apart. Instead they are strong, cleaning up both pee and poo without leaving anything behind! There is no harsh smell, in fact they smell great! I would recommend this product for all babies!

October 12, 2018

So gentle

I bought this to try a month ago now I’m completely switch to these wipes because my babies have very sensitive skin and it’s very gentle even sometimes I remove my makeup with them and I also have a sensitive skin but never irritates me

2.0/5

October 02, 2018

could we have a truely perfume/soap free wipe?

i wasn't too impressed as i felt like the wipes were sudsy and left a sudsy film i wanted to wipe away afterwards. also the fact i couldn't easily tare a wipe in half to use for our premie felt like a waste if i had to use the whole wipe or find scissors to cut

September 21, 2018

Gentle on our toddler's sensitive skin

We use these wipes exclusively on our daughter. She has very sensitive skin and these are gentle and never too moist when using. We keep them in every room of the house, in the truck and in her diaper bag; a staple for sure!

2.2/5

September 18, 2018

They honestly arent that great!

For pampers you would think they would be a lot better. I no longer use them as my children and multiple other mothers have complained as well. I wouldnt even get them if they were the last pack I would homemaker them at that point.

September 13, 2018

Love these wipes

I wanted singing gentle to wipe my son after the mess . Pampers aqua pure wipes are lifesavers . I love that they are based on water and gentle on the skin . Love this wipes .

August 31, 2018

My new favorite baby wipe

I've always loved the pampers brand and these wipes are no different. So gentle on my baby's sensitive skin. Every other brand has always made her break out except pampers sensitive and now these. Highly recommended

July 20, 2018

Great Wipes

Probably the best wipes I've tried to date. No, they aren't 'flushable', but if you read my other reviews, you'll know that Flushable is a planet-destroying myth that is causing huge problems to our sewage systems. So I personally am glad to see Pampers not fall into that trap. These should go in your diaper pail or trash.

Ok, so what makes these wipes so wonderful? They are very durable and strong, to the degree that I can't imagine my fingers ever going through them and ending up in...well, you know.

They are a great size, not too big and not too small, perfect for wiping messes and more. I also love that they are free of alcohol and lots of other nasties, like fragrance. It's a pet-hate of mine when stuff for sensitive skin has fragrance. Despite the lack of fragrance these don't smell bad or weird like some wipes I've tried.

They also have the perfect amount of wetness and don't dry out too quickly or leave too much wetness behind. Most importantly, they don't just have a 'sticker' closing, but an actual plastic cap, so they'll actually stay close and won't dry out.

I have only one very minor complaint which is that when the package is quite full, pulling out a wipe takes the second wipe out really far, and in order to close it then becomes tricky, as the closure area is very small and the wipe can sometimes be too big to close it over on. I don't think this will be an issue once it's more empty, but I'd love to see Pampers increase the size of the plastic closure to be a little bigger.