Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes Reviews
Ranked #9 in Baby Wipes

September 13, 2017

Would purchase over anything else

I love this brand they are super soft and leave my babies butt nice and clean. I use them on myself to and on our hands and faces Just overall love pampers

June 23, 2017

Qualité suprême, j'adore!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ces lingettes avec BZZAgent, #cadeau, je suis tombée en amour avec ces lingettes. Elles sentent extrêmement bonnes, elles sont bien absorbantes et assez humides pour bien essuyer les fesses de bébé. Les fesses de bébé ne restent pas mouillées après l'utilisation des lingettes. Aucune réaction cutanée sur la région des fesses ne s'est produite. Des lingettes à transporter dans le sac à couches...

February 28, 2017

I love everything about Pampers and have used Pampers with both my children and still use them. I love that the wipes smell great and do a great job. I also love how you get points from using them. This is a great bonus. I try to stock up when they go on sale because if not they are more expensive.

January 16, 2017

Pamper's wipes are great. The only problems would be, Pamper's don't always go on sale but when they do the value is the best! The other problem would be the occasional wet pile in the bottom of the pack. Not always. Otherwise, great product!

January 07, 2017

Lorsque ma fille était bébé, j'adorais ces lingettes. Elles fonctionnent bien et elles ne sont pas trop chers. Elles sont assez épaissus donc se déchirent moins comparativement à d'autres marques

January 07, 2017

I find these work really well as wipes, and you can find sales for them. However, I find them too wet!! a lot of the pampers wipes are too soaked, which is actually harder on my baby's bum. But if using for yourself when camping or something, they aren't bad!

September 09, 2016

From my son was little it was pampers whips I did try other whips but i always came back to this particular brand. I mostly buy the whips on sale or use coupons. I love that it stays very moist for a long time. You don't need to use a lot when cleaning. I also enjoy the fresh baby smell.

May 30, 2016

These wipes are moist and clean great. They don't irritate my daughters skin and they are durable!! I really like the containers they have as well, very easy to access the wipes without having to jam your fingers in. I've tried other wipes due to better sales but pampers wipes by far are much better quality and effectiveness.

April 06, 2016

This is my go to brand when it comes to baby wipes. My son is 3 years old and I still buy this all the time. I even use it to clean my face. The smell is amazingly fresh!!!

March 12, 2016

Pampers Baby Fresh wipes are what I always use for my kids.i love Pampers products and these wipes are great. They have enough wetness to give a good cleaning. The wipes are also gentle on the skin.