Pampers Easy Ups Pull On Disposable Training Diaper Reviews

November 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Definitely going to buy again.

We have tried several brands of pull ups and the Pampers easy ups are the only ones we like so far. Only down side is, once they are opened on the sides, they cant be closed again.

October 01, 2019
    Florida, United States

No leaks throughout the night

We have tried multiple diapers and always we've had to change out daughter after about 4 hrs of sleeping through the night. I saw these on sale at target with a coupon as well and thought might as well give it a shot. We went about our bedtime routine and after about 4 hours of our daughter sleeping we checked and her diaper was still dry not swollen or leaking. I strictly now use these and they are awesome for potty training my daughter loves the designs on them and the little design pockets and they are very easy for her to pull down and back up without tearing on the sides. I definetly would recommend this product!

September 28, 2019

Great Pull-Ups

These pull-ups are great for daytime and nighttime use. They're easy to use and rarely leak. The only thing missing is a sticky tab that allows you to roll it up and close it upon disposal (I've used Pampers pull-ups from another country that had the sticky tab and it's so convenient).

December 07, 2018

So far so good

It's one of my favorite products. It was always by my side in the difficult pot training days. I have used Easy-ups for my three children and it never let me down. Definitely recommend it.

October 18, 2018

My kid didn't like them

I purchased a valu pack from amazon and started to use it. It was seeing so easy to use but my kid didn't like it started to say it is hurting. I noticed that the sides of the diaper which allows you to open and close again was thick and was not good for her sensitive skin. So we stope using it.