Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

April 02, 2012

Great product! Always been a pampers fan. They curve to the babies bottom and keeps them protected even through those long sleeping nights.

March 21, 2012

While I found these had a good fit and I liked the blue "wetness' indicator line, I found they leaked terribly, especially with 'blow-outs' and that the inners gave my children rashes. I switched to the presidents choice diapers and the rashes went away!

1.8/5

March 06, 2012

I've had nothing but problems with pampers swaddlers. I have tried using various different kinds of pampers products and all they do is leak. It's unfortunate! I'll stick to huggies snug n dry.

February 16, 2012

We love pampers swaddlers....especially my husband...he likes that there is a blue line when baby has a wet diaper because he can never tell when it's time for a diaper change. We never have leaks either and they are nice and soft, not plasticky like some diapers.

February 06, 2012

I have used swaddlers for when my children where new borns and it is the only product other then cloth diapers that will touch there bottoms for the first month, swaddlers are super small and soft they fit wonderfully and keep the leeks from exploding up the back they don't have a strong smell like other types of pampers and are truly the only type that dont give my kids a rash on there oh so sensitve new born skin. Once they are a bit older I do switch to other diapers as the cost no longer out weighs the effectiveness.

February 01, 2012

I used these for my twins ALL THE TIME. Sometimes, the girls would leak, only at a very young age and only when they slept through the night. I love the smell and the lightness. They are ubber easy to place in any purse! The prices are too high for my liking, but for the quality I paid.

January 24, 2012

Love these!!! My son leaks through many different brands but not these. They also smell great!

January 24, 2012

I have been using Pampers Swaddlers for a number of years, for both of my children (one girl now potty trained and i baby boy). Compared to other brands and even the Pampers Baby Dry, I find they are the softest and that extra protection at the front and back prevents the most leaks.
    They are a little more expensive, but when they are on sale and I have a coupon, I stock up.
    Now that my son is getting older and on a little more of a schedule when it comes to pees and poops, I will probably switch to the baby dry during the day since they are less expensive. I will continue to use the Swaddlers at night for the added protection.

January 20, 2012

I love love love pampers. They hold alot and stay in place. Have only used pampers on my 2 children and will continue to love this product. Also happy that you can get coupons for them and collect points for some pretty good prizes.

January 11, 2012

Im very pleased with Pampers swaddlers hold's alot, and fit's great.. nothing bad about this product except price could come down a little..