Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

January 20, 2012

I love love love pampers. They hold alot and stay in place. Have only used pampers on my 2 children and will continue to love this product. Also happy that you can get coupons for them and collect points for some pretty good prizes.

January 11, 2012

Im very pleased with Pampers swaddlers hold's alot, and fit's great.. nothing bad about this product except price could come down a little..

January 11, 2012

Best diapers bar none! I love the wetness indicator on these, so helpful for daddies!

3.2/5

January 06, 2012

I have been using pampers for years. Diaper are not cheap so I always collect coupons before I purchase them. It does the job what it needs to do.

January 03, 2012

I love these diapers for my 2 month old daughter, they do the job but they are on the pricy side!

January 03, 2012

really favor these for the newborn, best on the market in my opinion.

December 09, 2011

I find these diapers are soft and absorbent. The wetness indicator on these diapers is an added bonus. Sometimes there are coupons inside the packages also. Love the gifts to grow program and you always get pampers coupons sent to you.

November 28, 2011

I have used pampers for both of my girls, as I always found that huggies never fit them quite right. Swaddlers are nice and soft and I like the feature of the colour changing wetness strip on the small sizes. My only wish is that there were more sales/coupons available for them.

November 08, 2011

My little one is 4 weeks old and these fit her so much better than Huggies. I like that they have a yellow stripe on the outside that turns blue when they are wet. I also appreciate the double elastic on the leggies so she doesn't blow out into her cute sleepers. They are a bit pricey, but if you watch the sales you can get them for a better deal.

3.2/5

September 13, 2011

I love Pampers Swaddlers. We have used them from newborn to now size 2. They are really soft for baby and I love the yellow line that turns blue when they have wet the diaper for easy visual. Only downfall is sometimes they smell "chemically" when wet.