Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

February 08, 2018

Best Diapers for Baby

Pampers worked so well for our baby, she didn't leak as much when wearing pampers as she did with other brands. The rewards program they have is nice too, if you have to buy them anyways, you might as well be able to save some money by getting the coupons from the rewards. Some people don't like the scent of the diapers, but I liked it. It makes the baby smell fresh.

February 07, 2018

Highly recommend

With my first born I searched for months before he was born to find the diaper brand I hoped to use and would work best with my newborn - I found pampers swaddles to be soft, comfortable for him as well as keeping everything in including overnight without leaking. Great product and will be using again once our second is born in June.

January 26, 2018

Great Diapers!

I just had my first baby in December 2017 and this was the first brand of diapers I tried. A few weeks after her birth, my husband purchased some other brands of diapers at the store. I though at first, "oh well. They are probably all the same". LOL! I was so wrong! The other diapers didn't hold as much pee, they were hard to get on, and the symbol they had on the diapers that is supposed to indicate wetness, was so hard to read. We could never tell if she was wet unless we took the diaper off. Pampers Swaddlers are DEFINITELY worth the money! The blue strip that is on them always shows up when her diaper is dirty, so we don't waste diapers changing her. They are easy to get on and they are gentle on my baby's skin.
    I will NOT be switching to any other diaper brand from now on.

3.2/5

January 18, 2018

Good Bargain but NOT meant for older babies!

I used to love swaddlers when my babies were little but as they got older (since may be 6 month old) pampers swaddlers have shown that they can't keep up despite having bigger sizes! They don't hold alot of pee (bad for bedtime) and I notice the jelly grains from the inside of the diaper come out easily and it's impossible to get them off your baby without a bath.

January 16, 2018

Definitely the best diaper

I have been buying these for the all my kids, and my 1 year old was no exception. They increased the sizes so I was able to keep my 1 year old in them longer. They're super soft on the inside, and the blue line is genius. They fit all my kids great! They were the hospitals go to for years... should still be. I won't use any other diaper on my babies.

January 15, 2018

Best for babies

I have used these for all 5 of my babies when they were born.
    Pro: wetness strip
    Con: mesh-like lining.
    Size 2s can be really difficult to find in a pinch.

January 10, 2018
    California, United States

Great diapers

These diapers are great! They’re are the first diapers I ever used when I had my daughter and she’s 14 months now and I still use these! They’re great quality and great value!

January 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

Would definatly recommened only diaper my 4 year old could use when she was a baby and now use on my son. These have the bluenline indicatorbas well as leave no scent like others do

January 04, 2018

Our favourite diapers

We have tried every type of diaper while the little one started crawling and nothing compares to Swaddlers. They stay in place great, not baggy when full, and the baby is always happen even when wet!

December 30, 2017

Perfect for my baby

Cette marque de couches satisfait tous les besoins de mon fils. Aucune fuite et il est au sec toute la nuit. En plus, elles sont très abordables! Qui voudrais s'en passer?