Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

I will always be a pampers mom!

Pampers diapers were truly a life saver when my son was a baby. As a first time mom I struggled to find a diaper my son would leak through over night. Pampers was the answer. From swaddlers to later the cruisers. Now that I have a baby girl I knew what to use and they have never let me down. I would recommend pampers to any and every mom as other diapers just don't have the same quality.

July 30, 2019

Swaddlers fan!

I have been using Pampers swaddlers since my son was born in March. They are always super effective, they're really soft, and I'll be using then until I can't anymore. I absolutely reccomend Pampers swaddlers!

1.7/5

July 30, 2019

Not the best diaper out there

My son leaked through these diapers almost every single time. They have a perfume smell to them that’s fairly strong which I don’t really like on fresh baby skin. They dont have extra cushion inside like the huggies little snugglers do for comfort. I personally didn't like having to strip my son down constantly because the diaper didn’t hold. The box count is similar to other brands.

July 28, 2019

Good Affordable Diaper

I have been using pampers swaddlers since the birth of my baby and I am pretty happy with the quality of these diapers. They hold the liquid well and ain’t harsh against my baby’s skin.

July 06, 2019

I will not be buying anytime soon

They kept my baby dry throughout the night and I really like the color changing line that shows when diaper is wet. The only thing with these diapers they left white cotton looking stuff on baby's bottom as if it was shedding something which I'm not sure what it was. I haven't bought any ever since then

June 26, 2019

Nearly converted this Huggies fan!

I have been a huggies used for 5 years, 3 kids. Recently, I got Pampers Swaddlers for a great price, I couldn't resist.

I love how slim they are and yet super absorbent. We have yet to have a single leak!

June 05, 2019

If you want the best for your baby, definitely use pampers b

I used these for my newborn baby, and she loved them. I loved them. They absorbed great, i have not had a problem with these yet. They're my first choice!

June 04, 2019

Keeps them dry

This is by far the best diapers for my kids overnight. I used to use pampers baby dry and every morning my kids clothes were soaked. Now having switched to swaddlers, my kids wake up dry and less cranky. They last long and hold up during the night time. Love this and havent switched to anything else.

June 04, 2019

First choice always

I always choose pampers over other brands. I love the smell and the fit. The lightness and texture.
    Buying in bulk is definitely the way to go. Amazon prime!!!

June 03, 2019

Keep baby dry

Pampers is the only diaper that held up through the night with both of my children.Its Snuggle fit made no leaks out the sides.. or the back, giving baby a nice dry sleep, and less laundry for morning. Love that pampers offers a variety of diapers to accommodate all little ones.