Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

July 06, 2019

I will not be buying anytime soon

They kept my baby dry throughout the night and I really like the color changing line that shows when diaper is wet. The only thing with these diapers they left white cotton looking stuff on baby's bottom as if it was shedding something which I'm not sure what it was. I haven't bought any ever since then

June 26, 2019

Nearly converted this Huggies fan!

I have been a huggies used for 5 years, 3 kids. Recently, I got Pampers Swaddlers for a great price, I couldn't resist.

I love how slim they are and yet super absorbent. We have yet to have a single leak!

June 05, 2019

If you want the best for your baby, definitely use pampers b

I used these for my newborn baby, and she loved them. I loved them. They absorbed great, i have not had a problem with these yet. They're my first choice!

June 04, 2019

Keeps them dry

This is by far the best diapers for my kids overnight. I used to use pampers baby dry and every morning my kids clothes were soaked. Now having switched to swaddlers, my kids wake up dry and less cranky. They last long and hold up during the night time. Love this and havent switched to anything else.

June 04, 2019

First choice always

I always choose pampers over other brands. I love the smell and the fit. The lightness and texture.
    Buying in bulk is definitely the way to go. Amazon prime!!!

June 03, 2019

Keep baby dry

Pampers is the only diaper that held up through the night with both of my children.Its Snuggle fit made no leaks out the sides.. or the back, giving baby a nice dry sleep, and less laundry for morning. Love that pampers offers a variety of diapers to accommodate all little ones.

May 31, 2019

Best diapers I’ve tried

I have tried many different brands and this particular style of Pampers has worked the best for my baby. Ever since I switched to this brand, we haven’t had any leaks, accidents or diaper rashes. It also has a slight baby smell which I love.

April 11, 2019

Love them

There are fewer diapers in the swaddlers than the baby dry but it is we'll worth it in quality. These fit amazing, do not leave a bad smell and i have had minimal blowouts. The only thing that I don't like is that they are scented.

April 10, 2019

Love love love these

I love these diapers they are the only diapers I have ever bought for my kids I love how there so soft and have a good smell to them all other diapers gave my kids bad rashes these are the only ones that were made for my kids sensitive skin I will never buy another brand of diapers highly recommend

April 06, 2019

Bien pour le jour mais débordement la nuit

C’est couchés ont leurs avantages notamment le fait qu’il ne soit pas trop épaisses ce qui j’imagine est plus confortable pour notre enfants. Le jour, il n’y a aucun problème avec ces couches dut à un changement fréquent cependant la nuit il a débordement à presque tout les coups lorsqu’elle dort un 8 h d’affilé ce qui fait que je considère que l’absorption de celle- ci n’est pas optimale et donc je les achètes pour de jour mais la nuit j’en utilise une autre sorte